Tommy Leaves The E.d.l Over Extremist Fears...

The point I'm trying to make, maybe not so clearly, is that big government never works in our interest. It never has, and it never will, and because of the apathy, in Britain, it will never get any smaller.

Are you seriously okay by being ruled by a government? An entity that demands obedience to it's agenda?

Well said.

They're supposed to be here for us not the other way around.

Watch this to see how much they are crapping themselves from UKIP. They tried ignoring them, then they tried calling them names like racist and bigot and now they're trying to cozy up and flatter Farage. The funny thing is UKIP passed the conservatives by a long time ago and are more like the working mans party than any of the Red/Yellow/Blue bullshitters.

• Like 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No no, it's you that I don't think quiet understands nationalism, I think personally that you are confusing it with fascism. IMHO Australia and the USA do it better than anyone else, your background

So are we talking eugenics or nationalism now?...........as for all this "greater" race business, well I don't know how you qualify that?   Ancient Iraq and Iran, India and china had culture, books

Mate, I am a white 40 something year old bloke born and raised in South London, I have had more fights with gangs of spades than enough who would pull a blade to Nic your bike or clothes when I was a

Posted Images

If big government operates in the interest of our race its good,if not its bad.

So at this point a smaller government is better,but nationalism is alive and will only get stronger,especially here in the UK as our government continues to push for our genocide.

The point I'm trying to make, maybe not so clearly, is that big government never works in our interest. It never has, and it never will, and because of the apathy, in Britain, it will never get any smaller.

Are you seriously okay by being ruled by a government? An entity that demands obedience to it's agenda?

And small government NEVER lasts in developed nations,they will use the democratic process to gain more power by appealing the average voter,who is not well informed/intelligent enough to make a sensible choice.

The only logical route for a libertarian to go down is Anarchy,which has its own set of problems.

Better we get a morally upstanding fuhrer willing (and forced) to lay down his life if be fails our people.

millions who gave their lives might disagree

Because it would be too painful to admit to themselves they fought on the wrong side?

there dead i doubt they think anything, history is written by the living

hitler was a great leader in peacetime,total failure in war time. they only got as far as they did with the guile of his generals ie rommel (outstanding tactics) von manstein superb general. however hitler took sole control over the military and f****d it all up.

i do agree we should have combined forces with them and the yanks and wiped russia off the map.

but it didnt pan out that way,and we were taken to war.much to the suprise of hitler i might add.he certainly didnt want a war with britain.and contrary to the american and british kids arguing on jewtube as to who won the war, well none of us can take credit for that. Russia won the war,and occupied most of the eastern block and murdered millions and plunged the world into a cold war,with the threat of inihilation for decades.

Its a funny old world eh lol