Collared dove

9.5mm steel ball bearing

2013-07-25171103_zps9c675d3a.jpg

Barnett tubes with cutdown pouch

Antler catty

Wood pigeon

18mm steel

2013-10-07172857_zps1e451498.jpg

Great kill shots mate are those rubber bands the alliance 107`s? How have you got them set up im really interested in using them!

Come on lads get your kill shots up and also the setup you used, will be a good reference for begginers

The bands are 108's from the stationary company that I use for my office. They're the same dimensions as 107's just a bit longer. I tie them to a pouch and then stretch them so that they lock out just behind my eye and then tie them to the frame at that length. Marbles go well our if them and so do 9.5 mm steel.

I haven't sent your replacement TBG bands off yet so I'll stick some bands made from 107's in too.

• Like 1

Great kill shots mate are those rubber bands the alliance 107`s? How have you got them set up im really interested in using them!

Come on lads get your kill shots up and also the setup you used, will be a good reference for begginers

The bands are 108's from the stationary company that I use for my office. They're the same dimensions as 107's just a bit longer. I tie them to a pouch and then stretch them so that they lock out just behind my eye and then tie them to the frame at that length. Marbles go well our if them and so do 9.5 mm steel.

I haven't sent your replacement TBG bands off yet so I'll stick some bands made from 107's in too.

Your too generous mate, thanks so much, dont suppose you know a good place to buy the 107`s? Ive been looking at them on the slingshot forum and they have great reviews from everybody, and best of all dont need cutting so suit me perfect ha

Nice work. As soon as the leaves are gone I'll be after the squirrels again myself.

Me too, hopefully bag my first, ive got a local squirrel hotspot thats heaving with them, me and the dog should have a good time lol

:thumbs:

2012-12-09-288.jpg[/url]

2012-12-12-333.jpg[/url]

Nice one mate, come on fellas keep them coming, be nice to see the rigs specs aswell :thumbs: