Pigeon Shooting Over Decoys 2Nd September 2013

good shooting that :thumbs: , dont think you missed many did you .What guns you got, and how high was some of the birds, some looked fair height ,i have to take'em as close as i can , i aint that good lol. Good vid :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

sorry for the delay in replying.

we were shooting for about 5 or 6 hours we never had Toby the black lab with us unfortunately just as well really because we didn't have much room.

it was very windy so we were sheltering behind a great big tree trunk but it made for interesting shooting.

some of the birds were not that far away the camera does make them look further away than they actually were

but some i would say were 40 yards away with the odd one maybe 50 but thats about it.

we use a Beretta AL391 30" barrel semi auto with open chokes either cylinder or skeet

and either Hull High Pheasant 30 or 32 5's or Eley VIP 30 5's all depends what i pick up to be honest.

Thank you for your comments

Dont forget to subscribe to my channel "ThePestControllers" if you like watching them.

Cheers

Daz

Bought this kassnar off pigeon watch

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/263285-kassnar-deluxe-2-34-chamber-12-gauge/

Nice looking cheap hide gun struggling to find any info on it think kassnar was just the importer and gun probs made by another maker will have good loom when arrives this afti not really used a semi auto before had one a while ago but only fired handful of shots and sold it on but getting out on pigeons more lately so thought would give another go fingers crossed will be half decent cheap semi auto ;)