120 replies to this topic

#106 cookiemonsterandmerlin

cookiemonsterandmerlin

Mega Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:02 pm

£65 quid for pigeon shooting? When? Share the link for that advert you bull shitter.

£30 in actual fact†

lee-kinsman

Born Hunter

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 94 posts
  • as.gif

Posted†14 February 2011 - 05:03 PM

Pigeon shooting available most days. Located in the South Derbyshire area near East Midlands Airport. Decoys can be provided and you will be placed in the right spot. Easily the potential of shooting 50 birds. Cost for the day is £30. Shooting starts at 8am can be earlier if you request and stay till dark if you like.

Thank you,
Lee†

#107 raymond1

raymond1

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:12 pm

do u 2 divs realy think it bothers us what u 2  think.- go put your 5 ton of potatos in your pond must be planning mass murder on the ducks

name calling again as soon as someone has a different opinion :feck:

• albifrons likes this

#108 charlie caller

charlie caller

Triple Two Fan

• Donator
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:09 pm

Perhaps Les would like to borrow this for a while?

Attached Files

• Nots so bad lad likes this

#109 trentotter

trentotter

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:36 pm

f**k me,there's some right wanker's on here aint there!!!!! especially the taffy twat!!!!!!!!! "if im shooting W.I.L.D.F.O.W.L. then im wildfowling whether im on stubble,side of a river or anywhere else for that matter... so if you cant take it that I shoot more geese in a morning than you shoot in a year,keep your opinions to yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Nots so bad lad, charlie caller, leslie harold gedge and 1 other like this

#110 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:52 pm

The 65 quid reference was to another cow boy agent operating on the other side of the Lake , may be it touched a nerve and you feel guilty  £30 quid still too much i wonder if the tax man know s  :laugh:  :boogy:

• leslie harold gedge and BLACK-GUN like this

#111 lee-kinsman

lee-kinsman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:25 pm

The 65 quid reference was to another cow boy agent operating on the other side of the Lake , may be it touched a nerve and you feel guilty  £30 quid still too much i wonder if the tax man know s  :laugh:  :boogy:

No I don't feel guilty.

I'm actually feeling sorry for you and your mates at the moment. Anybody with half a brain can read through your posts on this thread and realise your full of **it.

If I'd have known it was going to take you and your mates this long to find the ad I'd have put it up here myself. :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

Have you learnt how to tie shoe laces yet or is that why you lot are always wearing rigger boots or wellies. If you find the Duck, Teal and Snipe shooting ad before the season ends I'd appreciate the bump. :thumbs:

#112 lee-kinsman

lee-kinsman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:42 pm

f**k me,there's some right wanker's on here aint there!!!!! especially the taffy twat!!!!!!!!! "if im shooting W.I.L.D.F.O.W.L. then im wildfowling whether im on stubble,side of a river or anywhere else for that matter... so if you cant take it that I shoot more geese in a morning than you shoot in a year,keep your opinions to yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Whats all this keep your opinions to yourselves b*llocks that people keep saying. If you don't want a public opinion keep it private!

On Monday the 11th of November at 11am we commemorate people who sacrificed their lives to stop a psychotic man from taking freedom from people, the freedom to speak, the freedon to make your own decisions and the freedom to express your own opinion. It is the freedom of the country that we live in to have ones own opinion. A freedom that is owed to men who lost their lives to preserve it.

So if you don't want an opinion keep your expoits to yourselves and if your not going to do that expect other opinions and stop trying to Hitler your ideas of a "Good Day Out" on others. We are entitled to say what we think and it's selfish people like you that ruin a good forum with your Bully boy mentality "keep your opinions to yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Like you own the forum and everyone else that doesn't comply to your expectations is intruding without your permission.

So I for one will always say what I think is right (whether I am mistaken or not life will reveal that to me), and others are free and welcome to do the same.

All the very best,

Lee

#113 lee-kinsman

lee-kinsman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:44 pm

£65 quid for pigeon shooting? When? Share the link for that advert you bull shitter.

£30 in actual fact†

lee-kinsman

Pigeon shooting available most days. Located in the South Derbyshire area near East Midlands Airport. Decoys can be provided and you will be placed in the right spot. Easily the potential of shooting 50 birds. Cost for the day is £30. Shooting starts at 8am can be earlier if you request and stay till dark if you like.

Thank you,
Lee†

This isn't really the link now is it?

#114 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:53 pm

full off shit seems like your full of it rodney  :bye: whats wrong with rigger boots and wellies  :hmm: bully boy opinions   :hmm: say hello to del boy for me rodney  :bye:

And we certainly wont be looking for your adverts  :laugh:

#115 lee-kinsman

lee-kinsman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:07 pm

do u 2 divs realy think it bothers us what u 2  think.- go put your 5 ton of potatos in your pond must be planning mass murder on the ducks

No Les, just because we can doesn't mean we should. In other words self discipline and self control. If you have these principles there is always plenty of sport throughout the season....... I'm sorry I know you have no idea about what I just said. I suppose you can always go and look at the rotting pile of geese that you have ditched in the hedge and try and work it out while the rest of us are having a good remainder of the season.
  • albifrons likes this

#116 lee-kinsman

lee-kinsman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:15 pm

full off shit seems like your full of it rodney  :bye: whats wrong with rigger boots and wellies  :hmm: bully boy opinions   :hmm: say hello to del boy for me rodney  :bye:

And we certainly wont be looking for your adverts  :laugh:

I know alot of delinquents that respond exactly the same way... Der.... Rodney..... Der...... Face bovered......der.....del boy. Do you generally wear tracksuit trousers tucked into your socks, timberland shoes and a hoodie with McKenzie written on it?

#117 bell

bell

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:22 pm

Mods ought to lock this thread......getting silly now.
  • Nots so bad lad and leslie harold gedge like this

#118 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:27 pm

Just seen this post and I'm pretty disgusted. That's not wildfowling and I'm horrified by the fact that a leading member of this forum promotes such irresponsible wildfowling. What did you do with them all? Let me guess you already had people who wanted one or two. Your a clown and I hope people has the sense to realise that what you have posted isn't a good day out but quite the opposite.

Who do you think you are coming on here calling people clowns ? Just becasue you don't think its accepatable to carry out inland goose shooting it doesn't give you the right to come on here giving insults. Your post has little or no value to this thread whatsoever.

#119 The Seeker

The Seeker

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:47 am

No you are not and there lies the difference.......once again, Ive said it before but on deaf ears, It's not that I have a problem with what you are doing its that you completely do not understand what wildfowling is......You are carrying out pest control and at best inland goose flighting. NOT wildfowling. If it is important to you for some emotional reassurance to prop the bar up extolling the virtues of wildfowling exploits to all who listen or post photos of large bags on THL then fair enough knock yourself out.

All the expletives you post won't change the facts and you have your own opinion of what wildfowling is but lets not interfere with facts eh?
  • raymond1 and albifrons like this

#120 cookiemonsterandmerlin

cookiemonsterandmerlin

Mega Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:36 am

£30 in actual fact†

lee-kinsman

Thank you,
Lee†

This isn't really the link now is it?

But you have tried to sell shooting on here† :laugh:

• Nots so bad lad, leslie harold gedge and BLACK-GUN like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users