stop winding them up les,lol

#47 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:11 pm

Hey up Charlie how s it doing ? you have some fair points , pest control or not their still wild birds bud  ;) a mate of ours shoots up the ornkey s  thousands of them farmers begging for some fecker to shoot em .may be we should start a debate on urban foxing and country side fox ing , urban woodies versus country side , urban deer to the highland s on, on mate :bye:

#48 charlie caller

charlie caller

Triple Two Fan

• Donator
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:34 pm

Sounds like we should have a trip up the Orkneys mate then? Sounds like you lads are getting some sport whatever title you want to give it, have you flattened any foxes with that Hornet lately, or you too busy WILDFOWLING lol? Its all good mate the main thing is the farmers happy and they are not going to waste, so saying its wrong or unsporting is rubbish.

• Nots so bad lad likes this

#49 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:44 pm

walloped a big dog other week bosh went over fecker managed to dissappear  :bye: it was coming in for some woodies i had tied on to the fence yep getting plenty to shoot at thanks to good mates and a bit of my own and the best thing it dont cost a penny apart from ammo and petrol , :thumbs:  also  got some good trustworthy mate s now  :thumbs:

• trentotter, charlie caller and BLACK-GUN like this

#50 trentotter

trentotter

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 306 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:57 pm

:laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: trust worthy :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  ive been called a lot of things!!! but never trustworthy :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:   

• Nots so bad lad and BLACK-GUN like this

#51 davecooper1

davecooper1

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:10 pm

I have had the pleasure to shoot with Les on several occasions, and can honestly say he is a sound bloke, who does'nt charge people a penny for a good day's shooting, he put's a lot of hard graft into makeing it a decent day, so dont judge a book by it's cover until you have mete him.

Your not telling me that if your farmer or land owner asked you to do the same, then you would'nt do the same, then if you said you would'nt, then take a good look at yourselves, because your telling lies lads, I rest my case.

• Nots so bad lad likes this

#52 The Seeker

The Seeker

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:53 pm

Decoying of geese from their flightlines is wildfowling flighting of geese is wildfowling just because we are not on aforeshore or a splash moving about on tidle shore s etc doesn't mean it is not wild fowling get your head from up your back side mate , where do. You think geese and ducks are coming from outer space before long the migrating pinks and greys will be here to decoy as well .

OK I will give this a go.......

The fact you guys are shooting 100's of geese under the guise of pest control is not the issue, if they are a concern to the farmer and are damaging his crop I would have no problems in culling the Canada's if asked to do so, I too have done such a thing.

Would I then put the posts on here bragging about wildfowling exploits ? No I wouldn't, I suspect you know that already and you do it for a wind up, some bite but I don't. If I was wanting to post it I would post it in the pest control section as this is what you are saying you are doing.

What I am trying to convey is this, to call what you are doing as wildfowling is like someone using a boat and trawling a lake with a net and then posting on a fly fishing forum showing hundreds of rainbow trout saying look everyone we've been trout fishing and we are good at it.

ATB
  • trentotter, DIDO.1, albifrons and 2 others like this

#53 charlie caller

charlie caller

Triple Two Fan

• Donator
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:59 pm

walloped a big dog other week bosh went over fecker managed to dissappear  :bye: it was coming in for some woodies i had tied on to the fence yep getting plenty to shoot at thanks to good mates and a bit of my own and the best thing it dont cost a penny apart from ammo and petrol , :thumbs:  also  got some good trustworthy mate s now  :thumbs:

And that's how it should be, glad to hear it.

#54 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:37 pm

Ok seeker they still need decoying and shooting they don't come and surrender , leslie calls them and we have to be in the right places ,we also flight them so simlar wildfowling skills needed . We are nt bragging just showing good days and job done for land owner atb
  • BLACK-GUN likes this

#55 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:35 am

Decoying of geese from their flightlines is wildfowling flighting of geese is wildfowling just because we are not on aforeshore or a splash moving about on tidle shore s etc doesn't mean it is not wild fowling get your head from up your back side mate , where do. You think geese and ducks are coming from outer space before long the migrating pinks and greys will be here to decoy as well .

The fact you guys are shooting 100's of geese under the guise of pest control is not the issue, if they are a concern to the farmer and are damaging his crop I would have no problems in culling the Canada's if asked to do so, I too have done such a thing.

Would I then put the posts on here bragging about wildfowling exploits ? No I wouldn't, I suspect you know that already and you do it for a wind up, some bite but I don't. If I was wanting to post it I would post it in the pest control section as this is what you are saying you are doing.

What I am trying to convey is this, to call what you are doing as wildfowling is like someone using a boat and trawling a lake with a net and then posting on a fly fishing forum showing hundreds of rainbow trout saying look everyone we've been trout fishing and we are good at it.

ATB    seeker just cos u dont want to be in our photo,s alot do so i will say no more thanks

#56 bell

bell

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:42 am

ATB

So if i go inland duck flighting tonight what section do i post it in Seeker ?.......according to you its not wildfowling...........its not pest control..........and it cant be game shooting.........answers on a post card  :huh:

If it quacks or honks its wildfowling in my book  :laugh:

• Nots so bad lad, trentotter, charlie caller and 1 other like this

#57 The Seeker

The Seeker

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:00 pm

ATB
So if i go inland duck flighting tonight what section do i post it in Seeker ?.......according to you its not wildfowling...........its not pest control..........and it cant be game shooting.........answers on a post card  :huh:

null_zpsc2c36784.jpg
  • trentotter, Mick C., BLACK-GUN and 1 other like this

#58 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:12 pm

ATB

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t423...

I get it may be wildfowling they dont shoot much lol, :laugh:  :laugh:

• BLACK-GUN likes this

#59 charlie caller

charlie caller

Triple Two Fan

• Donator
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:55 am

ATB

Don't bother posting it, you will not shoot anything.

Attached Files

• The Seeker likes this

#60 lee-kinsman

lee-kinsman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:00 am

Just seen this post and I'm pretty disgusted. That's not wildfowling and I'm horrified by the fact that a leading member of this forum promotes such irresponsible wildfowling. What did you do with them all? Let me guess you already had people who wanted one or two. Your a clown and I hope people has the sense to realise that what you have posted isn't a good day out but quite the opposite.
  • albifrons likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users