Sign in to follow this  
Nots so bad lad

A Good Day Out With Leslie

if u dont like what u see then dont look u was just been nosey we do it cause we can if u want to go pay £65 pound on the overside of the res to shoot 5 geese get on with it.we can do without fellow shooters crabbing us if thats what u are bet u have never shot a goose.bet u are a clay pigeon killer everybody to there so f--- --- all them guns and dont fire any of them

• Like 2

Just seen this post and I'm pretty disgusted. That's not wildfowling and I'm horrified by the fact that a leading member of this forum promotes such irresponsible wildfowling. What did you do with them all? Let me guess you already had people who wanted one or two. Your a clown and I hope people has the sense to realise that what you have posted isn't a good day out but quite the opposite.

Who do you think you are coming on here calling people clowns ? Just becasue you don't think its accepatable to carry out inland goose shooting it doesn't give you the right to come on here giving insults. Your post has little or no value to this thread whatsoever.

Edited by laurona12
  • Like 4

Hi Laurona, i'm just a nobody giving an opinion..... I never said that I didn't like inland wildfowling. I said that shooting masses of geese like in the shown in the image in not wildfowling and its disgraceful to call it such...... In the same way that driven duck shoots aren't wildfowling. I suppose I'm just not the sort of bloke that goes for mass slaughter and then strokes myself off because I'm convinced i must be the best.

• Like 1

Les Gedge do you have a crystal ball? How do you know so much about me? Nice to know you think clay pigeon killers are inferior to other shooters. I just wish I could say mine guns bigger than yours.

Of course after reading your response one could always say if you want your arse kissing keep it between you and those that will do that for you. In other words if you dont want criticism dont post it on a public forum where people are entitled to give there opinion.

• Like 1

why you got a 8 bore cant shoot wildfowl with lead and no good shooting steel with a 8 bore another gun just for show get yourself out in the country and off the laptop see the real world

• Like 1

Your telling me to get in the real world. Ha ha ha laughable...have you seen your topic?

Edited by lee-kinsman
  • Like 1

yea something u will never get to do .even if u wante too jelous tossers never do now get the toilet roll put it on the arm of the chair an carry on doing what u do best tosser dont try and tell me how many i can or cant shoot

• Like 1

all that from someone who says" IF ITS A PEST, SHOOT IT" the geese in the pictures WERE pests and were shot as pests!!!!!!! now get over it and shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

its a shame another thread has ended in "name calling" and verbal abuse being metered out

Les does have a fair point , " if you don't like it , don't comment " but I can understand some people being offended by some of the pictures

• Like 2

all that from someone who says" IF ITS A PEST, SHOOT IT" the geese in the pictures WERE pests and were shot as pests!!!!!!! now get over it and shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then call it pest control and list it under such and not wildfowling trentosser.

You chaps do like to get agressive, your classic bullies and no doubt the dregs of society.

Les I've been thinking why would I want to go out more when I can have more sport winding you apes up. Your knuckles must be very sore scraping along ground as you Neanderthal your way through life.

• Like 2

Then call it pest control and list it under such and not wildfowling trentosser.

You chaps do like to get agressive, your classic bullies and no doubt the dregs of society.

Les I've been thinking why would I want to go out more when I can have more sport winding you apes up. Your knuckles must be very sore scraping along ground as you Neanderthal your way through life.

Just seen this post and I'm pretty disgusted. That's not wildfowling and I'm horrified by the fact that a leading member of this forum promotes such irresponsible wildfowling. What did you do with them all? Let me guess you already had people who wanted one or two. Your a clown and I hope people has the sense to realise that what you have posted isn't a good day out but quite the opposite.

Pot kettle black ........blah blah

Re-read the posts and see who made insults first ?. You call people 'Clowns' and expect a nice polite response :nono:

• Like 2

Re-read the posts and see who made insults first ?. You call people 'Clowns' and expect a nice polite response :nono:

I think there is a difference between calling someone a clown and exclaming "Shut the f*** up!!!!!!!!!!!"

I shouldn't be surprised that you can't see that, afterall you all call pest control wildfowling. Flipping Neanderthals.

• Like 1

I think there is a difference between calling someone a clown and exclaming "Shut the f*** up!!!!!!!!!!!"

I shouldn't be surprised that you can't see that, afterall you all call pest control wildfowling. Flipping Neanderthals.

neanderthals you cheeky monkey.lol

I actually can't believe the amount of dicks that have posted negative comments too this thread Iam not even a shooter any more but I say good on ya lads getting out there and doing something yous like doing can't believe any one would tell some one else what they should do they just sound like a govermeant of them selfs

• Like 5