Net Making Demo

Leeview

This weekend 28/29th at the Lincolnshire Showground The 1st Lincolnshire Game Fair is being held and I'll be there showing how I make my nets.If your going feel free to call in and have a chat,it is reasonably priced at £7 to get in

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 5

This weekend 28/29th at the Lincolnshire Showground The 1st Lincolnshire Game Fair is being held and I'll be there showing how I make my nets.If your going feel free to call in and have a chat,it is reasonably priced at £7 to get in

Y.I.S Leeview

Good luck Leeview, i still have those purse nets you gifted me a few years ago and they are still catching coneys :thumbs:

well where to start,Sunday was much busier numbers wise.The sun shone all day but a breeze was trying its best to spoil the day,plenty of interest from both youngsters and the older generation as you would expect in Lincolnshire.3 of these youngsters have been offered 1 to 1 lessons on netmaking and a days ferreting next month, The ferrets drew them in even when they were asleep people were coming up to see what was in the pen. A group of travellers were very keen on what we had on the stand but left with nothing TWICE. the double plus was several inquiries for the services of the ferrets to clear rabbits from adjoining gardens, a smallholding and a couple of farms. So all in all a great weekend in good company.

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2

hi sean , good to hear thier was lots of interest at the show ,and that a few kids were showing interest in taking up the sport :thumbs: .

looks like your going to be busy in the next few months with all the permission your picking up ,keep up the good work bud , them kids are going to get spoilt with all them rabbits on your permission.

happy hunting atb .................jim

• Like 1