Ouch!!... Sore Finger Lol...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not even cold and you have that f***ing coat on that poor dug.....

What the fukc is that dog wearing ????????

Woops...   I forgot this was a hunting site full of hard as fcuk dogs....

A cuddle...hot water bottle.... electric blanket. :hmm: ...

Rugged up?....

Thats no a 'rug'...or 'warm coat'....

Its a rain mac.... non lined.... and when its pishing down... i fling it on her till the rain passes..... .

She doesnt need it... happily run day/night in all weather....

Class her as what the fcuk you want.... but you might hurt her feelings.....

:laugh: ...

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

Rugged up?....

Its a rain mac.... non lined.... and when its pishing down... i fling it on her till the rain passes..... .

Class her as what the fcuk you want.... but you might hurt her feelings.....

:laugh: ...

Probably best not to mention it to her, mate................................... :thumbs:

Rugged up?....

Class her as what the fcuk you want.... but you might hurt her feelings..... :laugh: ...

Probably best not to mention it to her, mate................................... :thumbs:

I better not...

She might never look at another rabbit again...

• Like 1

If coats are available, why not use them....................when there's a chill in the air and the rains so heavy that you hear it before it gets to you, your dogs gonna thank you for it :thumbs: If I am out a fair way from the car, as well as the first aid kit, I always take a dog coat that I made from an old wetsuit,. a bit OTT but I like to be self reliant when out and about. I have never needed the coat yet to retain my dogs body heat, but I did have a dog collapse once from an auto immune problem 5 miles from the car. The weather was ok on that day, but if it was cold and raining, who knows if my old dog would have made it :hmm: In that type of situation, the smallest factor can make the difference between death and survival. My dog dosen't care how she looks in the coat, she only knows how hot, cold or wet she is......................you can get cooling coats too, in fact they sometimes use them for military dogs :thumbs:

• Like 1

If coats are available, why not use them....................when there's a chill in the air and the rains so heavy that you hear it before it gets to you, your dogs gonna thank you for it :thumbs: If I am out a fair way from the car, as well as the first aid kit, I always take a dog coat that I made from an old wetsuit,. a bit OTT but I like to be self reliant when out and about. I have never needed the coat yet to retain my dogs body heat, but I did have a dog collapse once from an auto immune problem 5 miles from the car. The weather was ok on that day, but if it was cold and raining, who knows if my old dog would have made it :hmm: In that type of situation, the smallest factor can make the difference between death and survival. My dog dosen't care how she looks in the coat, she only knows how hot, cold or wet she is......................you can get cooling coats too, in fact they sometimes use them for military dogs :thumbs:

Why not carry a silver blanket? I've got 2 in my first aid kit. They'll work better than any wetsuit and you don't know that you're carrying them.

• Like 2

Why not carry a silver blanket? I've got 2 in my first aid kit. They'll work better than any wetsuit and you don't know that you're carrying them.

:thumbs: I like your way of thinking, I have them in my first aid kit too, you just never know when your gonna need them. My wife thinks i'm mad but I like to be prepared! :laugh:

if it pissing down of rain out side you put a coat on .........so why not put one on the dog...i no if my dogs lived in the house and it was pissing down with rain id put a coat on if it saved me drying the dog when i got home....how do you all no he was out working the dog for all anyone noes he could just be exercising the dog and if that's the case and its pissing down is the coat going do any damage???? other than ruin his street cred by walking round with a dog in a coat which from my guess is that the lad doesn't give two shtis what anyone thinks..

• Like 1

As an afterthought is it a worker or a pet ...........

why what would be the difference.....

The difference would be that a dog that needed a coat in September would severely suffer come the middle of winter and wouldn't be much use on a full days work in the ice cold and snow ..........

• Like 1

As an afterthought is it a worker or a pet ...........

why what would be the difference.....

The difference would be that a dog that needed a coat in September would severely suffer come the middle of winter and wouldn't be much use on a full days work in the ice cold and snow ..........

the dog has thin skin which i believe most (if not all ) whippets have and im sure there's plenty off people who run pure whippets through out the winter and have no problems with cold and snow.and like he put in his post the coat is to stop from rain not cold.........if i owned a whippet (which i wouldn't unless a whippet lurcher)and was out doing a days ferreting id take a coat for the dog while walking from set to set and simply take the coat off soon as ferrets are enterd.