Navara Trouble

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A good way I found to stop the backend from coming round is to stick the missus in the back :whistling:, I tell ya it doesn't move an Inch now! the only problem now is its always popping wheelies 8) .....

Have you noticed a whine coming from the back end now though ?.

Tell me about it Mackay, Whine :sick:? I have never head anything like it but then thats nothing new mate. I've now stuck a telly in the back for Big Bertha so she can watch Neighbours, and when she's on that time of the month she's locked in the Snug perminently until she sorts herself out :gunsmilie:....

Hey Jasper... I hope your not suggesting that Malc gets me to sit in the back when we go anywhere...!!! :icon_eek:

shell

Oooops Sorry Shell :icon_redface:, I forgot the original question was from a Woman :doh:. Anyway I'm sure you're no where near the 35 stone mark my missus is :thumbs:, I met her at the seaside after she beached herself while out for a swim, it took two John Deer tractors to move her :blink:....

Oooops Sorry Shell :icon_redface:, I forgot the original question was from a Woman :doh:. Anyway I'm sure you're no where near the 35 stone mark my missus is :thumbs:, I met her at the seaside after she beached herself while out for a swim, it took two John Deer tractors to move her :blink:....

I'm suprised you've got a mrs talking like that! :11: That's well nasty!!! :clapper:

And no... I'm nowhere near 35 stone thanks! :no:

Hi mate the slideing is the least of your problems the navara has a nasty habbet of chucking conrods through the block and thats with full service history by main dealer :( this has hapened to a lad off another site and the dealers want £5000 to put it wright

Edited by Winchester

paddy - mis-read that and thought you'd put 'don't all crew cabs have lsd'... :) sometimes ours is like it's on lsd! :o

Excuse my ignorance... but what is an lsd?

Had the tyres put on today, already feel a difference when driving it. Will see how it copes in the rain. I still won't be hammering it round corners and roundabouts though. Still going to take it steady. Hopefully be attached to the road a bit better now though!

Cheers,

Shell

I'm aware of that Winchester... it's only got 38K on the clock at the mo, which isn't bad for an 2001 motor.

Not too worried about that at the mo. just need to get the tyres sorted.

Shell

dont worry shell it is with the later model that the engine problem happens. i asked a fella on a navara sight that has a garage and thats all he does the navara. he told me the ones after 2001 model was the bad engine ones.