Stalking And Wildlife Participation Scheme

Open invitation to those who wish to get into stalking who are dedicated and sincere.

Some of you are aware of the work exchange program that both myself and partner have been running in Dumfrieshire, my partner being the regional DMQ assesor for Southern Scotland, where we have individuals that we take out or let stalk un supervised depending on competence or ability ,(This may change next year if the proposed requirement in respect to qualifications comes into effect from SNH)

This being free of change but conditional to applicants volunteering in helping us to clear rides of bracken and brashing sections of the forest where the canopy is closing, along with other maintenance duties

Applicants are only considered if through financial means that they cant get into stalking through lack of funds either through unemployment or job loss etc.

We realized quite a long time ago that its not easy getting into stalking especially to anyone that fitted the criteria above.

The program in the latter few years has been well supported and attended and we have helped individuals in training and also witnessing in respect to DSC2 PCRs at no expense to those involved in the scheme.

All the dates this year have been taken up with numerous individuals rebooking and attending on other dates.

We provide a caravan with all facilities which is situated in the forest and also supply free gas etc to those who are involved in the scheme.

New dates for next year will be shortly placed on the notice section of my forum which is attached to my website.

Prospective candidates will need to join the forum where they will be notified of acceptance of membership. ( This is not done automatically but manually which obviously is not an instant process of events so please be aware of this)

Candidates must also fill in all the information that is required , this is to stop certain disruptive individuals from applying and causing disruption as we have suffered from those in the past.

Once accepted candidates will need to PM me directly through the www.deerstalking-uk.com forum system (Not Here) and you will be logged into the secure section for those involved in the scheme.

Link www.deerstalking-uk.com or click on my logo below which will take you directly there.

We would like to encourage some new candidates into the scheme as thats what we are about but only those who are sincere and dedicated need to apply.

Hope to see you next year on the scheme

Stu

Note please no PMs on here in respect of the scheme as they wont be answered.

P.S

I will be away until Next Saturday so may be some delay in responding to applications in any event so please be patient .

Edited by Caprelous