New waterproof boots -FREE!

Being a scrounging Welshman, thought I'd ask a question.

Are there any suppliers out there reading this that need a review for their new winter range of BOOTS?

Mine have just about had it after 2 years slog, had a look at some threads on here and rather than giving the suppliers free advertising thought I'd ask them first.

"Don't ask..... Don't get !!!"

Wonder how many people will look at this in the vain hope that they will get FREE BOOTS.... c'mon own up!

Guest Lurcherbitch
Being a scrounging Welshman, thought I'd ask a question.

Are there any suppliers out there reading this that need a review for their new winter range of BOOTS?

Mine have just about had it after 2 years slog, had a look at some threads on here and rather than giving the suppliers free advertising thought I'd ask them first.

"Don't ask..... Don't get !!!"

Wonder how many people will look at this in the vain hope that they will get FREE BOOTS....  c'mon own up!

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: :11:

im guilty too :11:  :11:

what make are those boots?

Karrimoor KSB's, waterproof to an extent, they're worn out inside now so leak a lot now. Been using the same make for 15 years+, tried others but found these are GOOD, sorry shit hot and 'comfortable'. Trouble is they cost £120 and they've stopped making them.