New waterproof boots -FREE!

I bought myself a pair of boots today there called Totectors theyve got a Leather upper with padded storm cuff, Half bellows padded tongue and comfort tongue with quarter lining, Water repellant leather, Sealed stitching, Extra wide Fit, Oil resistant outsole, Shock absorbing heel, Antistatic, Ladder grip, Double density polyurethane soles, Heat resistant up to 200*C and a Pierce resistant steel midsole. But i personally think the best thing about these boots was the price £15 these retail at £50 so i think i got a good deal. They certainly look the business but will they last? the size range is 6-13.

Some pictures:

tnboots0069oj.jpg

tnboots0077xc.jpg

tnboots0105hu.jpg

I bought myself a pair of boots today there called Totectors theyve got a Leather upper with padded storm cuff, Half bellows padded tongue and comfort tongue with quarter lining, Water repellant leather, Sealed stitching, Extra wide Fit, Oil resistant outsole, Shock absorbing heel, Antistatic, Ladder grip, Double density polyurethane soles, Heat resistant up to 200*C and a Pierce resistant steel midsole. But i personally think the best thing about these boots was the price £15 these retail at £50 so i think i got a good deal. They certainly look the business but will they last? the size range is 6-13.

Bargain price, but methinks your feet are going to get wet and cold. Totectors are standard workplace safety boots, bit to heavy for any serious slog, keep us updated...

• 5 weeks later...

:clapper: I am now the proud owner of a new pair of Danner Pronghorn Camohide GTX boots. Courtesy of Rig Equipment Ltd in Birmingham.

http://www.rigequipment.co.uk/dprogcamo8.htm

Over the next few months I will put these to the test and let you know my findings, initial thoughts are these are a well made boot and for £100.00 should be just the ticket for my early morning excursions..

blimey thats cheap for danners! i used to sell the full leather ones for best part of 200 quid, a that was 7 odd years ago...

Have a look at the website http://www.rigequipment.co.uk/danner.htm and you'll find the most expensive are black military boots at £170.00. Price's range from £83.00 for lighter weight camo boots. :good: