my marky ir arived this morning 1st look at it i was well impressed finish is 100% just have to wait till its dark to test it out had to order some new batteries for it as the ones i intended to use are shaged so they will be in the bin so will have to borrow a set for the test tonight.

markyir009_zpsf9b081c5.jpg

and on my pulsar n550 and r10

markyir010_zps9888ea86.jpg

markyir011_zps643d0f79.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That wus me innit.   But I nicked the original from the DX site.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/301041-infrared-uf-t20s/ Mark's just gone all 'posh n proper',competition for the nm big time I reckon.

yes you can as they are 850nm,if you wanted to be totally covert you would have to use a 940nm,but in doing that you would loose distance.

Just done a test with it normaly i wouldn't be able to see a field from my house with the ad on it and the inbuilt ir on ant the field is an easy 150 yards and it lit it up with no bother i need to do a proper test with markers set out but i can tell ya now lads its a belting ir and i may get another when i get a spotter

its a Uniquefire UF T-20 :yes:

says nite Tek on mine ?

yes,its been converted and re-branded.There a few members of the nightvisionforum doing them for roughly the same price...they are uniquefire UF-T20 torches converted to ir using an oslon black led with a single mode driver ..... amazing torches,ive sold a few with my NV kits. :thumbs:

says nite Tek on mine ?

yes,its been converted and re-branded.There a few members of the nightvisionforum doing them for roughly the same price...they are uniquefire UF-T20 torches converted to ir using an oslon black led with a single mode driver ..... amazing torches,ive sold a few with my NV kits

only used this one i no he converts them its a good bit of kit and i will have another off of him as soon as i get my spotter :thumbs:

says nite Tek on mine ?

yes,its been converted and re-branded.There a few members of the nightvisionforum doing them for roughly the same price...they are uniquefire UF-T20 torches converted to ir using an oslon black led with a single mode driver ..... amazing torches,ive sold a few with my NV kits

only used this one i no he converts them its a good bit of kit and i will have another off of him as soon as i get my spotter :thumbs:

Can you see a red glow from these like the pulsar 940 and the built in one on the pulsar

says nite Tek on mine ?

Can you see a red glow from these like the pulsar 940 and the built in one on the pulsar

yes you can as they are 850nm,if you wanted to be totally covert you would have to use a 940nm,but in doing that you would loose distance.

• Like 1

says nite Tek on mine ?

yes vm ya can pal but i dont think its as bright as the 940 pal you can see it but if you get 30 yards from it ya won't notice it at all mate its more prominent when its at full focus but as i did the test with it last night you will not put it on fulll focus as it shows up as a square so i just zoomed out a little and was 100% better mate

• Like 1