Sign in to follow this  
jrobsm1

Clulite

clulite battery with indicator and charger 30 posted will cost atleast 15 to post or can collect battery has been used once

its a 12v 7ah n ye mate its brand new ive used it once lasts all night I bought it with the clulite shooterlite but just never used it as had the Deben lithium

Edited by jrobsm1

Cost of posting might put it out of some peoples price range. Have a look at collect plus or myhermes should be able tosend it with them for about £6

WARNING DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS PERSON. HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Tell us more mate

I sold him a rangefinder and Ive been on 7 12hrs at powerstation so couldn't post it the first week then he sends a pm saying my daughter works in banking and im coming round with the boys I wouldn't mind if it had been a month or summat I even pmd him through the week and said I havnt forgot bout you mate its defntly coming but for the threats itll be goin next week now or better still he can pick it up from my door with the lads and obviously mods can verify this through pms

Edited by jrobsm1

The facts are, He recieved the money on the 2nd, Said it would be sent asap. After a week I asked if it had been posted. Told no ? said I would have it within days. After another 10 days alarm bells ringing and yes I was irate, No threats made only a promise I wouldnt let it lie if he was a scammer, Plus an apology if I was wrong.

No pm received about delay.

We are now three weeks on. Does this sound like the actions of a genuine member or a scammer, you decide.

Moderators have been notified.

Edited by mazperks

If the guy has paid ghen post it.

I wouldnt care what hours you work.....get it posted.

Sounds like your the scammer......just send it or refund him.

Gou wouldnt mind if it was a month!!!?

I would be pissed of if it was longer than 2 days!

wat the fucks it got to do with you you f***ing pratt mind your own f***ing buisness

Just showing your real colors now.

Have you even posted the lamp yet?

You seem to have enough time to be talking crap on here.

It becomes poublic business when you make it public....you prat.

what lamp you talking about you tail and yes the item has been posted was posted yesterday

Edited by jrobsm1

Sign in to follow this