Cheers Fin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its My lads birthday tomorrow, and he wants a fishing party.. I've got the dubious pleasure of taking him, 5 of his mates my eldest girl ( helper) my youngest girl ( hindrance) and my two nieces. T

Well that wasn't so bad... They all loved it, we've got 8 new budding anglers, they all want to come next time I go ( 1 at a time maybe lol).. They caught loads of little roach and Rudd and a couple

So basically you've decided to take a bunch of kids just so you can win.......lol

Posted Images

cracking idea kev beats macdonalds ,laserquest, or ice skating,----------------few ciders for you tonight mate :thumbs:

I'd be asleep after a pint lol, I'm supposed to be ferreting in Cornwall tomorrow...

All the kids loved it mate, I reckon they'll all want to do it now... Good luck to the mums and dads lol

Great stuff Kev at least you're still a "cool Dad" to one of your kids !! :D

Bet Fin was buzzing with it, a great birthday bash. :victory:

Oh I was "cool" dad today mate lol...

The wife got him a very fitting birthday cake

post-50738-0-55517100-1379175758_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

We need more threads like this, maybe even a section for introducing new folk to hunting and fishing? Glad you's had a cracking day, I just showed my lad an he is jealous lollol keep them at it pal, even if only 1 sticks with it fir life then it will have been time well spent..'

• Like 4

We need more threads like this, maybe even a section for introducing new folk to hunting and fishing? Glad you's had a cracking day, I just showed my lad an he is jealous lollol keep them at it pal, even if only 1 sticks with it fir life then it will have been time well spent..'

Cheers mate,

All the kids loved it, Jake brought his own rod and reel, about 15lb line but Insisted on using it lol...

My brother in law came up with his lad, and he's firmly hooked, it was nice to see them all enjoy it tbh..

How did the ferreting go?

I've got to drag my ass out of bed at the crack of dawn again tomorrow... Lol

Edited by NEWKID

Cheers mate,

All the kids loved it, Jake brought his own rod and reel, about 15lb line but Insisted on using it lol...

My brother in law came up with his lad, and he's firmly hooked, it was nice to see them all enjoy it tbh..

Nice easy day mate to ease us back into it, nice sunshine an even nicer sheep pasture with no cover, dogs worked well, young ferrets done us proud an me lad is getting the hang of the long net so all in all a decent day an 17 bunny for the dog food freezer to boot, think we got the farm next door to do as well now so been a decent day alround to kick the season off, no pics tho we all forgot camera's lol, I blame bazb off here, he should have remembered it lol

• Like 1

Cheers mate,

Nice easy day mate to ease us back into it, nice sunshine an even nicer sheep pasture with no cover, dogs worked well, young ferrets done us proud an me lad is getting the hang of the long net so all in all a decent day an 17 bunny for the dog food freezer to boot, think we got the farm next door to do as well now so been a decent day alround to kick the season off, no pics tho we all forgot camera's lol, I blame bazb off here, he should have remembered it lol

Nice one mate good start

I've only messed around on the small buries in the woods so far, so tomorrow should be the first proper outing, looking forward to it tbh

Cheers

Kev

Please tell me the MAP surived, please.........

Looks a really good day, and plenty of snap to boot.

All ok mate, safe and sound back in the shed lol..

I bought a cheap whip in the shop this morning. Set a few top 3 sets up and a couple of rods, I didn't take the map out if the bag lol..

I showed Geoff the old proto type Titan, he gave it to me nearly 20 years ago lol..

can I come to his 9th kev I might catch something ;) and I`m a good lad ...and I like cake :D

but I can't guarantee you would mate lol..

:D:D I wont swear -in case the kids look at it but you know what I`d say to that comment ;)

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1