West Midlands Lampers

Hi all,

Just wondering if any lads near Birmingham, Halesowen, oldbury, Wolverhampton be willing to let me and sky, 11 month beddy x whippet come along on a night out, need to put a rabbit or 2 under her soon? Don't mind driving, chipping in for petrol, carrying etc!!

Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks chaps for the advise! It's more about having the rabbits to put under her more than anything, my perms are ferret and shooting, golf courses and schools which don't offer the conditions to actually test her in the lamp. Sure anyone will appreciate that putting up against a golf course bunny, even half grown is a lot to ask which is why I asked on here.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks chaps for the advise! It's more about having the rabbits to put under her more than anything, my perms are ferret and shooting, golf courses and schools which don't offer the conditions to actually test her in the lamp. Sure anyone will appreciate that putting up against a golf course bunny, even half grown is a lot to ask which is why I asked on here.

Regards

I exspect jim might take you up the dales,............he likes to watch other dogs ........ :thumbs:

• 6 months later...