The Game

Hi lads i was talking to a family member the other week and he put a good point across about the bans , and the shit we have to put up with fines crushing our motors driving bans and hes right. Years ago we flew around like eagals nobody could touch us if you had permission but now a days we flap like pigeons always looking over our shoulders. Whats it all about the laws over here are f****d and we need to stand as one and say we arnt guna just lie down and take it. Its our way of life we go to work pay our way ie taxes and love to go out and work our dogs. My hearts not init anymore.

you worry to much,use a bit of common and get out and do a bit ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have to suspect you are some kind of anti spreading gloom. Apologies if youre not, but in time of war people like you spreading despondency are usually working for the enemy . The thoughts you

so when did this hunting ban actually start

we do what we do cos that's what we do... all through the summer we are chomping at the bit to get out with the dogs, we eat and sleep about getting out with the dog be that day time or on the lamp. n

Hi lads i was talking to a family member the other week and he put a good point across about the bans , and the shit we have to put up with fines crushing our motors driving bans and hes right. Years ago we flew around like eagals nobody could touch us if you had permission but now a days we flap like pigeons always looking over our shoulders. Whats it all about the laws over here are f****d and we need to stand as one and say we arnt guna just lie down and take it. Its our way of life we go to work pay our way ie taxes and love to go out and work our dogs. My hearts not init anymore.

I would have to suspect you are some kind of anti spreading gloom. Apologies if youre not, but in time of war people like you spreading despondency are usually working for the enemy . The thoughts you are trying to encourage will only help the enemy,therefore you must be one of them. We maybe looking over our shoulders but we are still doing it mate. People like you are a joke.
listen pal some top named coursing lads have f****d it off because its not worth it. The fines are f**k all but when there taking ya motors and driving bans and now on out jail. Youve got to use your head mate like you say lots of antiz on here so you need to watch what you say dummer and dummer you know what am saying use ya head pal.

I would have to suspect you are some kind of anti spreading gloom. Apologies if youre not, but in time of war people like you spreading despondency are usually working for the enemy . The thoughts you are trying to encourage will only help the enemy,therefore you must be one of them. We maybe looking over our shoulders but we are still doing it mate. People like you are a joke.
listen pal some top named coursing lads have f****d it off because its not worth it. The fines are f**k all but when there taking ya motors and driving bans and now on out jail. Youve got to use your head mate like you say lots of antiz on here so you need to watch what you say dummer and dummer you know what am saying use ya head pal.

we do what we do cos that's what we do... all through the summer we are chomping at the bit to get out with the dogs, we eat and sleep about getting out with the dog be that day time or on the lamp. not every lad has permission but we still get out so looking over are shoulder is all part of the dogging game long may it last...atb

• Like 3

we do what we do cos that's what we do... all through the summer we are chomping at the bit to get out with the dogs, we eat and sleep about getting out with the dog be that day time or on the lamp. not every lad has permission but we still get out so looking over are shoulder is all part of the dogging game long may it last...atb

well put ;)

Edited by hunter1372

Ever a young lad or anti

If not get some pics up and shut this thread down

If your anti mate u will never get it and never will fell sorry for um

really sad c**ts don't know what they missing ;)

Well said mate.....they have to catch you first lol.....back to the old days of gamekeeper v poacher lol......f#ck the antis they'll never beat us lads.....one of the best things av ever saw was an anti try to confront my mate whose terrier was well marked up (pre ban) only to end up eatin a right hander which knocked him out cold an sent his anti mates up there own ars#'s lol...long live the dogmen !!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Me thinks the lady protests too much. You really do smell like one to me.