There is salt in lean fresh beef..

All animals need salt including us.. so any animas we eat contain salts - sodium.

Yeast is B vitamins , Zinc , protein & amino acids . Aids immune system and skin & coat..

Its good shit :thumbs:

Maize gets mixed reviews but as a small proportion of a balanced diet, I would not mind it going in the dogs bowl.

Beef meal is just what's scrapped off the floor, hooves the whole lot.. rendered down its not going to have a detrimental effect its just not choice cuts of meat..

Even the purists of Raw feeders give a mix of bone, flesh , pig trotters, ox tails , white meat, red meat.. So what they make the beef meal with they would feed it anyway..

I have looked at that scran a few times Joe..

I could get that food easier than gain.. Its more expensive tho..

I would like to hear how you get on with it mate ..

I though about using the 30 odd % a few handfuls in with meat and bread or rice .. Its got a really high fat content as well.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. Lol. Sure as hell ain't convincing me :thumbs:

Beef meal :laugh:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant justify spending £40-60 on a 15kg bag of dog food ,...............plenty of barf with dr john etc etc & veg............ it don't make them run any faster,............the barf does enough f

Top and bottom of it is that there's a massive difference between filling a dog and feeding a dog....any dozy prick can fill a dog....

If its expensive it must be better then.   Nah a load of bollox !!

Posted Images

I don't feed it mate, I don't need convincing ..

You keep feeding your dog yogurt :laugh:

Nothing wrong with a bit of natural yoghurt chief. Mixed in with oats, banana, drizzle of honey. Cracking morning meal for them.

Beats pouring shit out of bags :yes:

A handful of them grains would beat yogurt, honey & banana..

I don't feed a lot of biscuit, its not even 20 % of a meal. Its a High quality filler..

Decent kibble Would beat pasta or rice as a bulker in my opinion.

A handful of them grains would beat yogurt, honey & banana..

I don't feed a lot of biscuit, its not even 20 % of a meal. Its a High quality filler..

Decent kibble Would beat pasta or rice as a bulker in my opinion.

But why? Why do you need kibble if your feeding meat and veg? You just need the carbs so pasta or rice.

Look at the health benefits in natural yoghurt and the vitamins In banana. Not to mention that the dogs love it.

Yogurt is calcium and protein..

But minced chicken is a better source of protein, calcium & minerals ..

I have feed just rice (mixed with meat) before but was worried something was missing and the dry stuff has bit of everything.

If it works for you.. Its only one small meal , I walk my first thing and if there not going out working they get 6/7 chicken necks and big meal at night.

I am not a fan of milky breakfasts or yogurt.. Nothing wrong with it but think there is better stuff to give them..

Even bone meal and yeast :laugh:

:angel:

• Like 1