CrowHawker

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had her a fortnight picked her up from a good friend in Dorset she's been a right cow but now is a lot friendly er well a bit haha! Have trained her to the fist and a quail lure she's ready to go fre

Well my Little girl is entered! Dog came on point was preying it wasn't a pheasant, gave the flush whistle and it's was a red leg ☺she took with ease fed up! Will be a one kill per outing first season

Thanks for pic rich. Yea she does move mate it's quite refreshing flying a shortwing for a change! Point and fire ?

Sorry for not posting a report sooner!

Out on a meet today 4 goshawks 3 Harris hawks and a red and my to hyenas and my little German Finnish gos had 3 pheasants and a red leg the total bag for the day 14 pheasants 3 red leg a hare caught by at male female cast of Harris's and 3 rabbits! All birds killed cracking land good company and most of all every bird is going home!

One of my flights- dogs working some bloody thick cover come on a ridged point gave the command and off she went the a demon possessed at least a 150 flight into a large wood ran like hell could hear her bell in the wood found the girl plucking away on a lovely cock bird in his prime that was the last one let her feed up till she couldn't eat no more. Back out on this meet in a fortnight!

• Like 1

Yes mate she is going well had a very funny trip Saturday flew her at a teal that she caught on a island in the middle of A large pond and I had to undress in front of the other 5 guys on the meet ? and swim over to get her it was quite chilly!!

But was are first teal so fed her up swam back dried off with a towl then worked the dogs for the others was very happy :)

• Like 1

Yes mate she is going well had a very funny trip Saturday flew her at a teal that she caught on a island in the middle of A large pond and I had to undress in front of the other 5 guys on the meet and swim over to get her it was quite chilly!!

But was are first teal so fed her up swam back dried off with a towl then worked the dogs for the others was very happy :)

Great commitment there bud, going out with a bloke and his gos at the end of the month and really looking forward to it, nice to hear everybody was happy at the end of the day, how did the other lads get on?