attacked !!!

Guest chilli

Guest chilli

ive high jacked some drop traps that arnt being used an been gettin a few rabbits out which helps feed us all :D went to check them today an there was a polecat in one of them an boy he wernt happy !! i left the lid wedged open an went to check the other traps thinkin [bANNED TEXT] i come back he would have climbed out an be gone !! he wernt though an i had a dicy few minutes trying to get the f****r out !! went to pick him up but he droped his gland an went crazy so i shit meself an ended up gettin the f****r out with some stick made into a pair of tongs ! sods law i never had me camera with me i locked the traps of because i wont be able to check them tommorrow but i will bring me camera with me next week an see if i get lucky again ! anyone else got polecats around them ? ? ive seen stoats at this wood an wat i reckon were weasels so i reckon some right little battles going on !! got me wondering if the ferets have meet any [bANNED TEXT] in the rabbit warrens ?

ive high jacked some drop traps that arnt being used an  been gettin a few rabbits out which helps feed us all  :D  went to check them today an there was a polecat in one of them an boy he wernt happy !! i left the lid wedged open an went to check the other traps thinkin [bANNED TEXT] i come back he would have climbed out an be gone !! he wernt though an i had a dicy few minutes trying to get the f****r out !! went to pick him up but he droped his gland an went crazy so i shit meself an ended up gettin the f****r out with some stick made into a pair of tongs ! sods law i never had me camera with me i locked the traps of because i wont be able to check them tommorrow  but i will bring me camera with me next week an see if i get lucky again ! anyone else got polecats around them ? ?  ive seen stoats at this wood an wat i reckon were weasels so i reckon some right little battles going on !! got me wondering if the ferets have meet any [bANNED TEXT] in the rabbit warrens ?

Fair play chili most people would kill a polecat,nice to know there are some boys out there a little conservation minded got a few pure bred polecats around here,but we get a lot of crossers which we do knock,tho the higher up you go the purer the breed gets...

do you realy think that they breed pure?

Not on the lowlands but higher up tregaron/pontrhydfendigaid, the mountain areas of wales yes,im not saying that they dont cross there but the breed is certainly a lot purer,hopefully anyway!!! i wouldnt wanna risk killing a pure bred theres no keepering there so theres a good chance...