pl-400-the-pistol-light.jpg
  • pl-400-the-pistol-light.jpg

Reference : PL-400

Incredible power from the hand held pistol light which is compact & lightweight. Runs directly from any 12v DC power supply or 12v power pack.

400m%20Beam.jpg1000%20Lumens.jpgWeight%20-%20320g.jpgCREE%20LED%20Icon.jpg

£45.00 excl. VAT

Quantity :

I have a couple of the rechargable ones, handy little lamps but as others have said, the tight beam is limiting for dog work. the one above is the one I am looking at. A bit more discrete than a lamp the size of a kettle!

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah buffalo river there called. Much better than a clulite, that is what it's replaced. I thought the man was having me on a bit when he said how good they are I was thinking to cheep this. But reall

(PL-400) THE LED PISTOL LIGHT Reference : PL-400 Incredible power from the hand held pistol light which is compact & lightweight. Runs directly from any 12v DC power suppl

Posted Images

(PL-400) THE LED PISTOL LIGHT
pl-400-the-pistol-light.jpg

Reference : PL-400

Incredible power from the hand held pistol light which is compact & lightweight. Runs directly from any 12v DC power supply or 12v power pack.

400m%20Beam.jpg1000%20Lumens.jpgWeight%20-%20320g.jpgCREE%20LED%20Icon.jpg

£45.00 excl. VAT

Quantity :

I have a couple of the rechargable ones, handy little lamps but as others have said, the tight beam is limiting for dog work. the one above is the one I am looking at. A bit more discrete than a lamp the size of a kettle!

Size of a kettle :yes::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just bought a torch that's 4000 lumen,haven't got a working lamp to compare it too but it's very powerful.

Works off a rechargeable battery or AAA,it can zoom in and out easily using one hand.

It cost £12 if memory serves.

bought a led torch/gunlight from a company called kit tronics in Canada (it was posted from Thailand ) the torch a 4greer rangemaster with an extension tube for an extra battery was £85 ish , seems a good long tight beam of around 400m . filters are available as are rechargeable batts and over spill tubes . was very impressed with it and its better than carrying round a big battery and lamp , it fits in a large pocket so its not so obvious what your up to . there is a site called candlepower forums that reviews this type of torch to give you a better idea of what your buying .

Anyone lamping with a light force striker hid with a dimmer switch on,ive tried the blitz hid an found it a bit to big for my needs.if so have u ever had any problems with them as am looking on trying one out for this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thinking of getting a buffalo river rechargeable, I've read the good reports, but what type of lamping are you using them for, I'm wanting one for lamping with the dog which I think needs a more powerful lamp than with a gun. Anybody use one with the dogs?