Boarder Terrier

Polkey

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've currently got a team of 5 border bitches, and a 10 week old pup I've bred myself that I've high hopes for. All my borders are excellent bushing dogs, work nearly every day. Either pushing up or b

As for rats...   These were taken with a team of borders and a couple of running dogs. Tally was 170 odd.       Malc

[/url]">http://   my little bitch ,great wee dog , works all cover, marked true from 6months old   a pleasure to watch working also bringing on 2 younger dogs makeing good moochers

I've got a 10month old bitch for bushing and ferreting. She's coming along well, pushes out the rabbits for my mates lurchers and sings when she's right on something in the bush which is exactly what i wanted her for. Caught her first rabbit about 2weeks ago, chuffed to bits as there had been a few "one that got away" before that!!

[/url]">http://Picture252.jpg

my little bitch ,great wee dog , works all cover, marked true from 6months old

a pleasure to watch working

also bringing on 2 younger dogs makeing good moochers

Nice looking dog Fezz, she looks the spit of my bitch. Don't know how to upload pics though!!

• Like 1

I'm wanting a bushing dog but in no hurry as am bring on a young lurcher so starting to look a bit deeper at options. For those that are not taken by borders what would you say lets them down? I'm not sure what I'm going to end up with yet but I'm pretty sure it will be a terrier or terrier cross :)

[/url]">http://Picture252.jpg

my little bitch ,great wee dog , works all cover, marked true from 6months old

a pleasure to watch working

also bringing on 2 younger dogs makeing good moochers

Nice looking dog Fezz, she looks the spit of my bitch. Don't know how to upload pics though!!

thanks price , cant knock her or the other two iam bringing on il try and get some new pics up , atb Fezz :thumbs:

The most common thing I've seen in a lot of them they arnt very sharpe they arnt very wiere if you know what I mean they don't make good raters from what I've seen or bushing dogs . But like I've said I have I have seen good ones as well . The breed I wood go for wood be a plumer for bushing but its like anything there is a lot of shite out there so maybez get a half cross because atleast they haven't been bread for money

• Like 1

I've currently got a team of 5 border bitches, and a 10 week old pup I've bred myself that I've high hopes for. All my borders are excellent bushing dogs, work nearly every day. Either pushing up or bolting stuff for the running dogs or the shotgun. One of my best bitches will even speak on a semi cold line. They'll all speak in cover on fox. Others will squeak on rabbit, and it's enough to let you know where they are.
A real plus point of this strain of borders is that they all get on really well, and kennel / van up easily together.

Pictures attached of my pack

DSCF8961_zps52f02e47.jpg

30313porttowynbeach25_zps2fc07f71.jpg
Malc

• Like 8