Labrador Stud Wanted

it might not matter what colour dog you put over your bitch as labs throw pups from generations past ie .yellow bitch xyellow dog ==all black pups! fox red bitch x black dog ==all yellows ! my mate has a fox red dog if your interested or if you get stuck

it might not matter what colour dog you put over your bitch as labs throw pups from generations past ie .yellow bitch xyellow dog ==all black pups! fox red bitch x black dog ==all yellows ! my mate has a fox red dog if your interested or if you get stuck

would that be steve on the a5??

Hi yellow bitch to yellow dog with only ever produce yellow pups regardless of ancestors

Hi yellow bitch to yellow dog with only ever produce yellow pups regardless of ancestors

That's correct.

Edited by mackay

I am looking for a black or chocolate labrador stud as my chocolate lab bitch has come into season . Stud fee to be reasonable or pick of litter because I have lost my job last week

I would of thought the first and most important thing to consider when looking for a potential stud dog, is to look at your own bitch and highlight her weaknesses. EG : ..hunting ability,control,and right down to eye health + hip/elbow scores.

Then go on your quest to find a stud dog that compliments your own bitches short - falls.

Colour would be the last thing on my mind,but improving the breed in working ability and health would be my goal.

Stick in..