• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice looking russell looks a strong dog two of my bull/russell for next year

Posted Images

• 2 years later...

Some tidy looking workers there mate fairplay.my bitch just gone 12 months-let her have a listen and take in the sights and smells after xmas.atb dc 20160608_175422-1.jpgrosie Lee.

She's turned into a fair lump Dan, mines is 8 months old now still really small with a wee peanut head an full off beans hopefully she comes in handy time will tell

• Like 1

Some tidy looking workers there mate fairplay.my bitch just gone 12 months-let her have a listen and take in the sights and smells after xmas.atb dc 20160608_175422-1.jpgrosie Lee.

She's turned into a fair lump Dan, mines is 8 months old now still really small with a wee peanut head an full off beans hopefully she comes in handy time will tell

to be honest I was panicking abit as she's nearly double the size of my little patt bitches -I will try her when I think she's ready and see how she goes.she may struggle in the rabbitty spots but fingers crossed she will be of some use to me ;).thanks for the comments lads.atb dc