Sign in to follow this  
mr powers

Barney The Bulldozer

That be same litter panther from really liked the look of that litter atb with vinnie mate

Yea that's write thanks alot Edited by Saluki fever
  • Like 1

how come yous boys put the lucas run up but you didnt show your own dog running that day :hmm:

I don't know why either mate seeing as Bulldozer run two and killed two.....I suppose there was no "drama" in his two run's he caught them job done :thumbs:

• Like 1

how come yous boys put the lucas run up but you didnt show your own dog running that day :hmm:

I don't know why either mate seeing as Bulldozer run two and killed two.....I suppose there was no "drama" in his two run's he caught them job done :thumbs:

must been the same with the two lucas killed then :thumbs:

Ive been with bulldozer many times he does the job in the fields quick enough hes a clever dog he knows when hes on a good one so runs it till he knows it time to take it out.Watched dvd of loads of his runs field and fen he is a very good dog he doesnt miss much.

From what ive been told you should stick to your lamping hare easy in the lamp.

From what ive been told you should stick to your lamping hare easy in the lamp.

dont believe everything your told . Did your daddies not tell you that :D

from what ive seen and heard from well respected dog men both dogs are very good at their game ,why not leave it at that instead of all the shit all the time . :cray:

• Like 3

from what ive seen and heard from well respected dog men both dogs are very good at their game ,why not leave it at that instead of all the shit all the time . :cray:

you must be watching the wrong thing on utube

any dog can have one poor run or meet one real good hare, it happens :thumbs: I noticed the fella did not feel the need to tie the dog to a fence post and leave it behind, maybe he is happy with it and thats all that really matters at the end of the day,

Bulldozer very good dog from what I have seen on dvd, can knock em dead if they weak and can hang in there when needed and finish the job, :yes:

• Like 2

There is more information about the Dozer's two hares in earlier posts.

There is more information about the Dozer's two hares in earlier posts.

Don't need more info mate i've seen the video :thumbs: Bully caught his two well, one was average the other one was a good one both got killed.

Edited by carp777

you must be watching the wrong thing on utube

dont watch youtube rather watch them running in the flesh . :thumbs:

• Like 2