35 replies to this topic

#16 porkybella

porkybella

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:51 am

I offered you my brand new 98 aswell bud a few weeks ago have you alredy swapped this

#17 digging-deep

digging-deep

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:54 am

[quote name="porkybella" post="3344353" timestamp="1377759060"]I offered you my brand new 98 aswell bud a few weeks ago have you alredy swapped this[/quote

I no you did buddy I should of swapped then lol no not swapped it yet but I have chance of swapping for an r10 or a scorpion t10 now so I'm not sure what to do

#18 porkybella

porkybella

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:56 am

Ok imo id keep the 100 lol failing that have the r10 cause the 98 is a keeper no how about a sfs tuned 97k 177

#19 digging-deep

digging-deep

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:01 am

Im not keen on the 100 its not my cup of tea & I have a tuned sfs 97kt, I like my springers more exciting just want r10 or t10 to put n550 on and will probably buy a new 98

Edited by digging-deep, 29 August 2013 - 07:07 am.

#20 Andy_c

Andy_c

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:35 am

Get the r-10 the one I used the other day was awesome my next gun but in .22 I know you like the 1.77 I was hitting bottle tops 40 yards standing up unsupported just do it!

#21 digging-deep

digging-deep

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:44 am

Get the r-10 the one I used the other day was awesome my next gun but in .22 I know you like the 1.77 I was hitting bottle tops 40 yards standing up unsupported just do it!

It's a .22 a may be swapping for and if I do it's going straight to John bowkett for the treatment and get it looking like the gafers r10
  • Andy_c likes this

#22 digging-deep

digging-deep

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:00 am

Will concider a hw98 + cash my way

#23 Andy_c

Andy_c

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:10 am

I'd love an r-10 swap for my 2 have to be a sorted one though ;)

#24 digging-deep

digging-deep

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:11 am

I'm not bothered as it will be going to John bowkett anyway, really are amazing when they come back from him

#25 Vturbo

Vturbo

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:52 pm

Fancy part ex with my Air Arms .177 TX2000HC MK3 Walnut stock?

#26 digging-deep

digging-deep

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:20 pm

No thanks

#27 AirgunGuy

AirgunGuy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:56 pm

I offered you my brand new 98 aswell bud a few weeks ago have you alredy swapped this

Many offers have been made for this rifle...including 1 from me. Spent time taking pics and sending them via email. Got no reply and a couple of days later it was withdrawn with still no pm or email. This rifle must've been up for sale and withdrawn at least 4 times in the last month.

Either sell the fcukin thing or withdraw it for good and stop messing people around!!!

#28 digging-deep

digging-deep

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:32 pm

Many offers have been made for this rifle...including 1 from me. Spent time taking pics and sending them via email. Got no reply and a couple of days later it was withdrawn with still no pm or email. This rifle must've been up for sale and withdrawn at least 4 times in the last month.
Either sell the fcukin thing or withdraw it for good and stop messing people around!!!

Not messing anyone around I'm not just going to swap it for any rifle I'm after the right one so fcuk off

#29 AirgunGuy

AirgunGuy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:36 pm

Not messing anyone around I'm not just going to swap it for any rifle I'm after the right one so fcuk off

Not messing anyone around??? How many times has this been up for sale or swap in the last month? How many times has it been withdrawn??? How many offers have you had from people and for some very good rifles??? And how many different rifles have you been wanting in the last month???

#30 digging-deep

digging-deep

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:15 am

Seems like someone's got munk on cos I didn't message them back awww sorry

And as for rifles iv been offered a few but not the right one yet, I took it off as it had a problem so I sent it to A&M and its all sorted I didn't want to swap a faulty gun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users