• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a .22 a may be swapping for and if I do it's going straight to John bowkett for the treatment and get it looking like the gafers r10

Posted Images

I offered you my brand new 98 aswell bud a few weeks ago have you alredy swapped this[/quote

I no you did buddy I should of swapped then lol no not swapped it yet but I have chance of swapping for an r10 or a scorpion t10 now so I'm not sure what to do

Get the r-10 the one I used the other day was awesome my next gun but in .22 I know you like the 1.77 I was hitting bottle tops 40 yards standing up unsupported just do it!

It's a .22 a may be swapping for and if I do it's going straight to John bowkett for the treatment and get it looking like the gafers r10

• Like 1

I offered you my brand new 98 aswell bud a few weeks ago have you alredy swapped this

Many offers have been made for this rifle...including 1 from me. Spent time taking pics and sending them via email. Got no reply and a couple of days later it was withdrawn with still no pm or email. This rifle must've been up for sale and withdrawn at least 4 times in the last month.

Either sell the fcukin thing or withdraw it for good and stop messing people around!!!

I offered you my brand new 98 aswell bud a few weeks ago have you alredy swapped this

Many offers have been made for this rifle...including 1 from me. Spent time taking pics and sending them via email. Got no reply and a couple of days later it was withdrawn with still no pm or email. This rifle must've been up for sale and withdrawn at least 4 times in the last month.

Either sell the fcukin thing or withdraw it for good and stop messing people around!!!

Not messing anyone around I'm not just going to swap it for any rifle I'm after the right one so fcuk off

Not messing anyone around I'm not just going to swap it for any rifle I'm after the right one so fcuk off

Not messing anyone around??? How many times has this been up for sale or swap in the last month? How many times has it been withdrawn??? How many offers have you had from people and for some very good rifles??? And how many different rifles have you been wanting in the last month???

Seems like someone's got munk on cos I didn't message them back awww sorry

And as for rifles iv been offered a few but not the right one yet, I took it off as it had a problem so I sent it to A&M and its all sorted I didn't want to swap a faulty gun