Sign in to follow this  
hunt crazy

Bully Kutta

Believe me I'm hunting a long time just see them on you tube said I'd put it up for the crack see wat response I'd get from it

• Like 1

No stamina in them what so ever mate they are bred for fighting in Pakistan but in al fairness mate there not worth the food they get fed.there more of a grab and hold on type of dog.theyd produce small heavy lurchers with big heads no brains and just be another load of shite added to the hunting world.in my eyes there are only one type of bull to be used in the make up of a bull lurcher .one what has heart stamina and an athletic body none of which a bully mutts has.

would be a bad x for any lurcher mate they big dosile dogs not an ounce of brain in them theyre breed to guard and fight they would make a good drawing dog but wouldnt add anything usefull to a lurcher. if i was breeding any large bull type breed into a lurcher it would be a american bulldog or dogo argentino as theyre both breed to hunt and they smart hard type dogs

Not a patch on a apbt or tosa

Come on mate we all know Larry "The Killer" Yorkie smashed both these breeds on a regular basis :thumbs:

• Like 1

Come on mate we all know Larry "The Killer" Yorkie smashed both these breeds on a regular basis :thumbs:

oh shit forgot about him pal lol

seriously though those bully kutta 's jus great dane crosses imo

oh shit forgot about him pal lol

seriously though those bully kutta 's jus great dane crosses imo

:laugh: :laugh:

Never seen one work apart from a couple of bad Youtube vids so don't really have an informed opinion on them they look shite though :thumbs:

Anybody seen these dogs would make great X for luchers would be strong

null_zps5ead7a2d.jpg