Blue Hdpe.... Here We Go...

Its ok now I know 4 ways to melt plastic that sets wrong ... That plastic absorbs oil :icon_eek: and is very hot on your fingers ... :icon_redface: .. On the bright side I made some lead balls ammo too :thumbs::thumbs:

Try the oiled foil, Mick. It doesn't get as hot as the plastic, meaning you can lift the whole shebang out of the bowl, whilst keeping your fingerprints !!

Well done on the ammo - haven't got into that yet, but I'm stiil 12 years old in my head !! :thumbs:

• Like 1

I made a good one in a pan ... lol It needed 4mm cutting of top and bottom of plastic ... But I will stick to oven wasted too much plastic .... EEEK I am no pro at this just like making cattys ... lol

Wouldnt qorry about wasting plastic Miccey , Hdpe is everywhere when you start looking :laugh:

I made a good one in a pan ... lol It needed 4mm cutting of top and bottom of plastic ... But I will stick to oven wasted too much plastic .... EEEK I am no pro at this just like making cattys ... lol

Wouldnt qorry about wasting plastic Miccey , Hdpe is everywhere when you start looking :laugh:

Mrs.B bought me a lovely set of screwdrivers last year - hardly used as they're 'for best' (you know how it is!). Thing is, they're in a lovely big black case made of..............do you think she'd notice ???????

• Like 1

Mrs.B bought me a lovely set of screwdrivers last year - hardly used as they're 'for best' (you know how it is!). Thing is, they're in a lovely big black case made of..............do you think she'd notice ???????

I am already on it melted my router case ... I like makita blue best ...lol

I am already on it melted my router case ... I like makita blue best ...lol

OMG !! I've got an old Hilti case somewhere.................. :boogy:

• Like 1

Anybody fancy a wee trade for this?....

Its just too thick for me...

I like them 8mm or so thick...concealable...pocketable....

Did try smoothing it off.... but ill just re-sand it rough as per photos....

Think ill leave them rough except for the band edges from now on....