Smoked Salmon Courgettes

Guest CharlieC

Not really "game" I suppose but if your lucky enough to be able to get yourself some nice salmon by fishing then you could try this one out, if not, nip down to Tescos, no one will ever know :11: :11:

You will need :

Courgettes

Smoked thinly sliced salmon

Boursin Soft cheese

Cut the ends off the courgettes

Cut down the centre of the courgette and then carefully scoop out enough of the centre to allow the courgette to be stuffed without splitting it in half.

Fill with smoked salmon

Grill for around 15 - 20 mins on a lowish heat, you dont want to frazzle the courgettes to death and you dont want all that yummy smoked salmon flavour seeping out either :D

Just before they are ready, smear some boursin soft cheese in amongst the salmon filling and grill for another few minutes

Fecking Lurverly!!!! :good::good:

Guest CharlieC

courgettes arent nasty :11: :11: theyre just a wanna-be cucumber :11: I suppose you could just ditch the courgettes and salmon and have cheese and biscuits? I thought you were on a diet to help you with your baby making duties anyway :11:

Guest nastybilly

hey cc youv learned a thing or 3 since the last time ah was doon,,,, :11: ..last time it was smelly sausage meat and tatties...eeeeeucky.... :11: :11: ..have you been on a cookery course as well as a chippin one... :11: :11: