Sign in to follow this  
zini

The Hlf Davids Versus The Hft Goliaths (Meet 3 At Odp).

Can all the lads who want breakfasts and steaks please put their names down on here so's o can order the steaks and work out how much cooking gear I need to bring.

Breakfasts, available on sat and sun will consist of double bacon and sausage, scrambled eggs, beans and toms and bread and butter although I may have sorted a toaster too and will cost 3 quid with all profits going to the charity.

Steaks can be as big or small as you like, simply tell me how much you want to pay for one and I'll order it. I can order up to the size of 1 kilo from my butcher if you think youre man enough!

Hello mate only staying Saturday night when are you planning on doing the steak? if Saturday yes please same with breakfast on Sunday? regards Nigel

Davy FE & steak
Chaz FE & steak
Si FE & steak

Gary FE & steak

Aaron FE & steak

Nigel FE & steak

Steve FE & steak

Ile b thier as always ladsand i promise to keep my t.h.l.fire under 2meters high,i am havin counciling at moment,about keepin my fire fetish under control,roll on the winter?bigger f***ing t.h.l. Fires.yahoo

• Like 3

Davy FE & steak
Chaz FE & steak
Si FE & steak

Gary FE & steak

Aaron FE & steak

Nigel FE & steak

Steve FE & steak

Darryl FE & Steak

Gary FE & Steak

Wurz, if you want a hand with brekkie again just let me know mate :thumbs:

Also if theres steak on the Sat night does that mean noone will be wanting the traditional Marksman game curry???

Darryl

Edited by Marksman

Also if theres steak on the Sat night does that mean noone will be wanting the traditional Marksman game curry???

Darryl

Rabbit and squirrel curry will go a treat for supper to soak up the beer Darryl !!!

That curry's vital darryl mate! Curry for afternoon tea, steak for supper. Job done!

And yes please to the kind offer mate, I'll return the favour in the curry kitchen if you want?

• Like 1

That curry's vital darryl mate! Curry for afternoon tea, steak for supper. Job done!

And yes please to the kind offer mate, I'll return the favour in the curry kitchen if you want?

That'll do for me mate :thumbs:

Darryl

Ile b thier as always ladsand i promise to keep my t.h.l.fire under 2meters high,i am havin counciling at moment,about keepin my fire fetish under control,roll on the winter?bigger f*****g t.h.l. Fires.yahoo

your getting some practise in,with that log burner you have bought :laugh: the next THL meet will be at chaz's living room :laugh::laugh:

That'll do for me mate :thumbs:

Darryl

looks like we have found are new camp cooks! but dont they look lovely! :laugh::laugh::tongue2: