The Hlf Davids Versus The Hft Goliaths (Meet 3 At Odp).

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made it home safe after 5hrs, awesome weekend as per usual with some great people I can call friends   I love these weekends and always put the effort in to make it, sometimes cancelling other thin

need to add happy birthday Joe cracking shooting with you and 55 is a quality score mate and 4 hours bragging on the way home must be killing Brendan LOL. And Chaz mate your on fire buddy

Hi guys unfortunately I won't be able make this one . My stepdad gets out of hospital tomorrow after eight months. So we are going up to the farm to give my mom some support and welcome Dad home. Ther

Posted Images

Made it home safe after 5hrs, awesome weekend as per usual with some great people I can call friends

I love these weekends and always put the effort in to make it, sometimes cancelling other things I could be doing, anyone who says its too far or cant be bothered to travel is really missing out so I'd urge you all to try and make at least one

Roll on the next meet!!

Darryl

• Like 8

Cracking Shooting, weekend and company as ever :) roll on the next meet!. Grats Chaz with your score in particullar and the many others :)

How long till we see Chaz with a puff glove to match the daystate ? ?? :whistling:

Edited by Rommels
  • Like 3

As is the norm i only make one day, and i say to anybody that is yet to come to a meet come along even if it's only a flying visit you will not be sorry. If you could you make it on the first day, it will be nice to see some new faces putting it all together. Well even one day i want to say thank you for some of my dearest friends, and as they say in all voting polls in no particular order. Davy, Chaz, Wurz, Darryl, Daz, Rob, Charlie (aka Rommell), Neil, Ann, Aaron and Gary my cockney duo. Thankyou to Niel for the load of wood, the amount you bring to a meet i can imagine Wales we be having a shortage of timber. Thankyou to both Darryl and Wurz, if it was not for you guys the camp would starve.

The drive that Davy, Charlie (aka Chaz), Wurz and Si show in organizing these multi meet a year, i commend each of you. With my mind being in a dark place i had to overcome the panic attacts over coming out, but it was made less of a panic because i was meeting some of my closest of friends. Well without naming who took time out of their relaxing time to have a private chat with me, these black marks on a white page of paper will never express my true thanks to this person. You are one of Gods truely wonderful people, if you ever need me or need to have someone to talk things, then you have me. Thankyou to one and all.

• Like 6

Lads/lasses.TOP weekend,top friends,loads of banter and fun,well done every one who made the meet a special one again,well done si on the mini in house comps,i thought they wer fantastic,roll on the next meet,and si me old mate I AINT fecking SCOTISH,LOL.and roll on the southern hunters,yahhoooo regards BIG Chaz.lol

• Like 3

hi guys

a good week end was had by all :thumbs:

i havent had time to count what we raised "if any"?

i paid out

toilet hire £80

land hire £110

HFT £120

showers £50

a whopping £360 :censored: wittnessed by PIL,thank f**k!

Rivington only charged us £199 for the whole week end including camping,toilet,hft.

i dont think we will be having one again at ODP.

its suppose to be a :censored: charity fund raiser FFS!

hi guys

i paid out

toilet hire £80

land hire £110

HFT £120

showers £50

Rivington only charged us £199 for the whole week end including camping,toilet,hft.

I for one would not be too sad not to return there, it`s only what WE(the attendees) make of it that makes it worth going , and for the amount of effort the owner puts in he`s overvalueing his facilities by a long way, as for rivi that's a top spot for me, if the spring meet is there it will make a fine start to next years meets, got to be somewhere else south that fits the bill

• Like 4

hi guys

i paid out

toilet hire £80

land hire £110

HFT £120

showers £50

:thumbs:

hi guys

i paid out

toilet hire £80

land hire £110

HFT £120

showers £50

That's :censored: disgraceful.....

You should have refused to pay for the showers as they were cold,

As for the course, shocking would be the polite word for it, targets weren't painted or maintained but as Neil said WE made it a good weekend that we can do anywhere!!

• Like 3