The Hlf Davids Versus The Hft Goliaths (Meet 3 At Odp).

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made it home safe after 5hrs, awesome weekend as per usual with some great people I can call friends   I love these weekends and always put the effort in to make it, sometimes cancelling other thin

need to add happy birthday Joe cracking shooting with you and 55 is a quality score mate and 4 hours bragging on the way home must be killing Brendan LOL. And Chaz mate your on fire buddy

Hi guys unfortunately I won't be able make this one . My stepdad gets out of hospital tomorrow after eight months. So we are going up to the farm to give my mom some support and welcome Dad home. Ther

Posted Images

List of attendees below please add a (Y) next to your name if you can make the whole weekend

Si Pittaway (Y)

Rob Hampton. ​(Y)

Possible 1 extra with Rob (Y)

Nigel Gosling Sunday only cant get Saturday off work

Aaron Friend. (Y)

Gary Friend. (Y)

Mac (Y)

Little Hunter (Y)

Darryl (Y)

Wurz (John) (Y)

Davyt63 (Y)

Chaz (Y)

Phil Jones (Y)

Helen

Pianoman

Gary-Festa (Y)

Phil Gibbs (Y)

AndyFR (Y)

Roger (Y)

KGB Mark - Sunday only

Steve Watson (Y)

Daz7 (Morgan)(Y)

R10 Rob (Lawson)(Y)

AndyZ (Andy)(Y)

• Like 2

List of attendees below please add a (Y) next to your name if you can make the whole weekend

Si Pittaway (Y)

Rob Hampton. ​(Y)

Possible 1 extra with Rob (Y)

Nigel Gosling (Y)

Aaron Friend. (Y)

Gary Friend. (Y)

Mac (Y)

Little Hunter (Y)

Darryl (Y)

Wurz (John) (Y)

Davyt63 (Y)

Chaz (Y)

Phil Jones (Y)

Helen

Pianoman

Gary-Festa (Y)

Phil Gibbs (Y)

AndyFR (Y)

Roger (Y)

KGB Mark - Sunday only

Steve Watson (Y)

Daz7 (Morgan)(Y)

R10 Rob (Lawson)(Y)

AndyZ (Andy)(Y)

Got the Saturday off now count me in for the weekend cant wait..

• Like 2

Sorry guys I can't make even the Sunday now.

My daughter has announced she's now engaged and the date for her engagement party is that Saturday night. I obviously won't be in a fit state to drive the next morning let alone shoot straight.

Any way have a good weekend and here's hoping I can make the next one.

Can all the lads who want breakfasts and steaks please put their names down on here so's o can order the steaks and work out how much cooking gear I need to bring.

Breakfasts, available on sat and sun will consist of double bacon and sausage, scrambled eggs, beans and toms and bread and butter although I may have sorted a toaster too and will cost 3 quid with all profits going to the charity.

Steaks can be as big or small as you like, simply tell me how much you want to pay for one and I'll order it. I can order up to the size of 1 kilo from my butcher if you think youre man enough!

• Like 1

Can all the lads who want breakfasts and steaks please put their names down on here so's o can order the steaks and work out how much cooking gear I need to bring.Breakfasts, available on sat and sun will consist of double bacon and sausage, scrambled eggs, beans and toms and bread and butter although I may have sorted a toaster too and will cost 3 quid with all profits going to the charity.Steaks can be as big or small as you like, simply tell me how much you want to pay for one and I'll order it. I can order up to the size of 1 kilo from my butcher if you think youre man enough!

Davy FE & steak

Chaz FE & steak

Si FE & steak

• Like 1

Can all the lads who want breakfasts and steaks please put their names down on here so's o can order the steaks and work out how much cooking gear I need to bring.Breakfasts, available on sat and sun will consist of double bacon and sausage, scrambled eggs, beans and toms and bread and butter although I may have sorted a toaster too and will cost 3 quid with all profits going to the charity.Steaks can be as big or small as you like, simply tell me how much you want to pay for one and I'll order it. I can order up to the size of 1 kilo from my butcher if you think youre man enough!

Davy FE & steak

Chaz FE & steak

Si FE & steak

Davy FE & steak

Chaz FE & steak

Si FE & steak

Gary FE & steak

Aaron FE & steak

Thank you kindly Sir :thumbs: