Sign in to follow this  
Voymir

£3.00 For Every Shot Rabbit

anyone starting this game paying per rabbit is a fool how are you going to feel when some bloke up the road who has only just started shooting but is loaded offers £6 etc shooting will be for the wealthy only.

• Like 1

Well let's move this the other way.

I'll happily shoot rabbits anywhere in the country and I will only charge £10 each (+ travel and accommodation expenses).

Just email me with a rough idea how many you have.

PS I'll consider a discount if your wife is cute and willing :p

Ive recently been informed ive lost a lot of long netting due to the fact that 5 guys are now paying the keeper £1.50 per rabbit ferreted :no:

Ive recently been informed ive lost a lot of long netting due to the fact that 5 guys are now paying the keeper £1.50 per rabbit ferreted :no:

if that is were i think it is the keeper will be drinking well this winter

i wouldnt pay £3 for a rabbit pie with 2 of the ugly little feckers in let alone pay to blow there head off and decent farmer is glad of them to be disposed off

• Like 2

right pal i can help you out here, i can give you a list of farms that you can go shooting on but the only catch is i need the first 100 rabbits @ £2.50each paid in full before im willing to pass on the details.

then every rabbit after that will be a fee of £2.25each.

and if you get any hastle tell them Jo king and phil Mikrackin give you permission :thumbs:

inbox me for payment details :thumbs:

What i dont get is if i went out and caught/shot 15 rabbits but only took 5 to the keeper and put the rest in the van or somewhere else whats stopping me from doing that, because if i knew i could get away with that then thats what i and most on here would do, stick to knocking on doors and getting permission the proper way your not stepping on anyones toes then

What i dont get is if i went out and caught/shot 15 rabbits but only took 5 to the keeper and put the rest in the van or somewhere else whats stopping me from doing that, because if i knew i could get away with that then thats what i and most on here would do, stick to knocking on doors and getting permission the proper way your not stepping on anyones toes then

What would be stopping you from hiding some of the bag would be cause there aint a hope in hell the keeper would let you out there sight at 3 notes a rabbit in fact I'd activly help and encourage you lol

No it`s not the done thing,, this bloke was stupid in my opinion.

Knock doors and you will eventually get someone who is willing, and glad, to let you shoot for free, or even pay you to sort out a problem for them.

ATB

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this