: Nathan Cleverly V Sergey Kovalev

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kovalev would absolutely destroy bellew,hes domestic class at best with a world class mouth

kovalev stoppage rds 5-8

its on at 10pm http://www.viplivesports.eu/boxing/169857/1/nathan-cleverly-vs-sergey-kovalev-wbo-world-light-heavyweight-championship-:-boxnation-live-stream-online.html

cleverley got destroyed i would like to see bellew fight him now he would take the fight to kovalev which cleverley never and it was his downfall,,and what about young smigger now that was some punch as soon as it landed smigger was celebrating a once in a life time punch :thumbs:

• Like 1

that kovalev is some machine he was very confident from the start and has some real power that i dont think many boxers can live with hes ko,d 19 out of 20 now and i cant see anyone beating him for a long time the mans a freak just like tyson was in his day

cleverley got destroyed i would like to see bellew fight him now he would take the fight to kovalev which cleverley never and it was his downfall,,and what about young smigger now that was some punch as soon as it landed smigger was celebrating a once in a life time punch :thumbs:

Kovalev would absolutely destroy bellew,hes domestic class at best with a world class mouth

• Like 2

cleverley had a full break in between rounds to clear his head, he came out, and kovalev picked up where he left off. as for 'taking a break' he can have 8 seconds...on one knee or not, you dont get any longer.

kovalev is extremely powerful, but can move as well. As for the bellew fight, i cant see it happening. i dont think it would be a step up for kovalev, i also think he would ruin bellew. I really like bellew as well, he can hype a fight, put on a show and then shake hands and be extremely respectful afterwards...but this man would end him.

• Like 1