New Member Introduction

Hi All

What a great site! I have recently moved down to Kent (March 2013) from Lincolnshire were I was farming. I am a keen shooter/hunter and have been since a kid, growing up in SA firearms and the outdoors is the norm! I moved to the UK three years ago and prior to that owed and operated a safari business hunting in six countries in Africa, as a Professional Hunter and Flyfishing guide I have been very fortunate to have hunted in some truly special areas incl: Zambezi Valley, Luanga Valley, Botswana, Tanzania, Mozambique and SA. I spent 13yrs with the National Parks Dept. and again part of my duties included culling everything from various antelope to elephant. My pride and joy are my rifles...regrettably still in SA which range from a trusty .22LR to my 458Lott and my back up beauty a Heym 470 Double. Here I only have two air rifles, both BSA's, an Ultra Multishot and a new Scorpion SE which I only set up today. I love getting out and putting my skills to the test with some rough stalking, I have to in fact because I still guide a few safaris every year and next Dec I will be returning to continue hunting full time. That's enough about me, I picked up this site while deciding on a new air rifle, Simon mentioned it on his Scorpion Se review on YouTube...so I tracked you down...and am glad I did! Great bunch of like minded, dedicated an ethical hunters posting useful info. Look forward to hearing from some of the members and hopefully we can meet and get some hunting done down her in Kent! I have a great 600 acre permission with loads of vermin. Sighted my Scorpion and a mate and I went out for what turned into a two hour walk and I was able to put my new SE through its paces...2 squirrels, five rabbits, three wood pigeon and a magpie wrapped up a great afternoons sport! You all take care and hopefully we can chat soon!!! Cheers Trev