Wild Boar Attack

Hi.

I'm in something of a shock after viewing a very graphic vid on you tube,

The clip is from a Pakistani news report. It mentions how some poor people gathering wood in the forest stubble upon a boar.

The clip shows 1 man lying beside a boar screaming in agony, while frightened colleges strike the beast attempting to get it to release the guy. finally it runs off into the forest, leaving the man missing his whole arm.. the report mentioned it killed one and tore the arm off the other..

lol aye

Hi.

I'm in something of a shock after viewing a very graphic vid on you tube,

The clip is from a Pakistani news report. It mentions how some poor people gathering wood in the forest stubble upon a boar.

The clip shows 1 man lying beside a boar screaming in agony, while frightened colleges strike the beast attempting to get it to release the guy. finally it runs off into the forest, leaving the man missing his whole arm.. the report mentioned it killed one and tore the arm off the other..

lol

its called cowards ,............I aint nothing but I wouldn't stand there and watch a child being mauled by a pig ..........selfish cnuts........

did the lad loose his right arm.....?

It's hard to tell,i think they're still looking for it at the end of the video.

That's f**k all. It's only several hundred pounds of one of the most ferocious and dangerous creatures on the planet today.

So, it tore a guys arm off? Nothing a couple of sixteen year olds, off here, with their *Big Quarry Smashing* BullX's couldn't have sorted :angel:

• Like 3

That's f**k all. It's only several hundred pounds of one of the most ferocious and dangerous creatures on the planet today.

So, it tore a guys arm off? Nothing a couple of sixteen year olds, off here, with their *Big Quarry Smashing* BullX's couldn't have sorted :angel:

Or a BeddxWhippet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy....

f****d off with my arm the little b*****d!!!

• Like 2