Sign in to follow this  
paulf

Lurchermania

has anyone got lurchermania 1 and 2 on dvd, not sure if its available other than vhs thanks in advance ..

• Like 1

Ive been chasin the one they done where they were lamping rabbits hares and foxes.. i saw a clip of it about 8 years ago with the top gun soundtrack and been searchin for it since :-(

im pretty certain they didn't release it mate just the rabbits one .

• Like 1

yea i was just hopin somebody would have had it... i was interested in seeing the doxhope bred dogs workin fox etc

Ive been chasin the one they done where they were lamping rabbits hares and foxes.. i saw a clip of it about 8 years ago with the top gun soundtrack and been searchin for it since :-(

Simply the best 2 I think that was called, if my cousin can still get them on disc I'll do you a copy

Simply the best 2 I think that was called, if my cousin can still get them on disc I'll do you a copy

Did ur cousin ever come thru mate??

Saw the 1st one that wasnt released plenty of deer in it and end of night clips back at the houses with the bag.

• Like 1

Saw the 1st one that wasnt released plenty of deer in it and end of night clips back at the houses with the bag.

Could you get me it? Il pay ya :-)

Sorry only just read this topic, Lurchermania were just lamping rabbits the vid of the hare and foxes were the Harelaw lads same cameraman Squeak :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1