Redtail Arrives

charlie caller

Thanks for the advice mate, i went out last night just to have a look whats about and double check for any potential dangers and there were rabbits everywhere just hoping around so all looks good, i will update my thread tonight, let us know what happens with bubba today bud, when do you recon he will be free?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is doing brill mate,coming full creance length pretty instant, hammering the recall lure, coming off it to the fist when he has finished his feed,and most importantly lol, he is coming out of trees

Cheers lads I am like the terminator lol and absolutely will not stop until he is killing

Don't want to rush him, want to be sure about trees in strange places before I take the plunge, but on the other hand, I don't want to hold the lad back either

He went free for a bit on Saturday mate but not for long, an yesterday with the carcass I still had him on the creance, don't think it will be a problem now mate, will make sure he is on weight, then show him some bunnies and hope he nails one, but if his performance is anything like yesterday on the dead rabbit, I think there will be one very unlucky bunny this week at some point :D

• Like 1

He went free for a bit on Saturday mate but not for long, an yesterday with the carcass I still had him on the creance, don't think it will be a problem now mate, will make sure he is on weight, then show him some bunnies and hope he nails one, but if his performance is anything like yesterday on the dead rabbit, I think there will be one very unlucky bunny this week at some point :D

Lol im hoping there will be one for me tonight, we will see.

Honestly mate i carnt wait to come on and see the update of him on his kill, i love redtails and would love to fly one in the near future, there stunning.

• Like 1

How did u go on with the beam size pal ?had a look last night myself had a bunny first slip and my mate took the second bunny then we called it a do covers still too high yet in most places kand get yourself a head torch for trading off rather than a lamp shinning every its miles easier pal atb walshy