Old Down Persuits

Ahhhh bacon tuned. Ill get back to you with prices ;)

Rob mate seriously probably one of the nicest spring rifles out of the box i have shot mate. On the range it was bang on mate for accuracy and with the sfs magic it will be something else :thumbs: im sold anyhow mate :thumbs:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the shooting and scores will be added to the new episode of VHTV that is just uploading to YouTube.   In a nut shell and in advance of the clip, here they are:   Springer round   1st place G

because i have been away and out of practise,can i have a bonus round would be nice if the lads who have travelled a distance, would win this as it would help in there fuel money

Bang my name on the list then,i can't resist the smell of loot lol

still don't think i will make it,got back today,to find the battery flat on the new car, :censored::censored: and the back tyre flat. :censored::censored: had to wait for the AA who charged the battery and got us on our way 1.5hrs later after a 9hr flight.

finally got home i went to pick the dogs ups from there boarding kennels,went to start the car again "no go" :censored::censored:

thought it would of held its charge after travelling for 1.5hrs :censored::censored:

got on the phone to Joanne to see if we could jump it with my leads from the van,to try and save some time :censored::censored: a no go! :censored:

rang the AA who said they would turn up in a hour :censored:

then as we were discussing taking the dogs home to get settled,j herd a noise like a tyre going over stones,she only hadn't applied the hand brake correctly on me van,and it rolled down a slight hill,and nearly into a :censored: ditch,and four oncoming cars :censored::censored::censored:

i was trying to stop i,whilst still wearing a pair of :censored::censored: flip flops!

Joanne has never stopped me from going shooting & never will,so forgive me if i don't :censored: turn up Sunday

hope you have :censored: better day than i had Saturday!

Kin Hell mate just read this not the best of luck mate hope the holiday made up for it though :thumbs: and welcome back :thumbs:

All the shooting and scores will be added to the new episode of VHTV that is just uploading to YouTube.

In a nut shell and in advance of the clip, here they are:

Springer round

1st place Gary SFS S2 HW97KT - 49 (great score mate).

2nd place Rob out the box HW98 - 47

Joint 3rd place Si SFS S1 HW98 44 points and Nigel AAS400 - 48 but with 4 points deducted for using a pcp in the springer round (44 points total).

4th place Aaron SFS S2 HW97KT - 41

Phil Jones AA MPR went around on his own so the score wasn't counted (52 but 4 points deducted for using a pcp) 48 points scored.

PCP round

1st place Rob - Daystate Mk 4 - 55 points (great score mate).

2nd place Si with the cheapo no where near BSA Ultra - 52 points :whistling: wink wink Villaman :toast: .

3rd place Nigel AA S400 - 51 points.

Phil Jones AA MPR 50 points (score didn't count)

4th place Aaron Daystate Airwolf - 46 points.

5th place Gary HW100KT - 45 points.

Overall Comp

1st place Rob - 102 points (well in mate, you shot brilliantly today).

2nd place Si - 96 points

3rd place Nigel - 95 points

4th place Gary - 94 points

5th place Aaron - 87 points.

Phil Jones 102 points before the 4 points were deducted for using a pcp in the springer round (98 points total). He wasn't in the comp.

Well done to all :yes: .

Under the circumstances of the hard course with the left to right wind and all the obstacles you all did yourselves very proud :yes: .

Lets do it again some other time.

Ill open a new thread on here once the footage is uploaded to YT.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 5

All the shooting and scores will be added to the new episode of VHTV that is just uploading to YouTube.

In a nut shell and in advance of the clip, here they are:

Springer round

1st place Gary SFS S2 HW97KT - 49 (great score mate).

2nd place Rob out the box HW98 - 47

Joint 3rd place Si SFS S1 HW98 44 points and Nigel AAS400 - 48 but with 4 points deducted for using a pcp in the springer round (44 points total).

4th place Aaron SFS S2 HW97KT - 41

Phil Jones AA MPR went around on his own so the score wasn't counted (52 but 4 points deducted for using a pcp) 48 points scored.

PCP round

1st place Rob - Daystate Mk 4 - 55 points (great score mate).

2nd place Si with the cheapo no where near BSA Ultra - 52 points :whistling: wink wink Villaman :toast: .

3rd place Nigel AA S400 - 51 points.

Phil Jones AA MPR 50 points (score didn't count)

4th place Aaron Daystate Airwolf - 46 points.

5th place Gary HW100KT - 45 points.

Overall Comp

1st place Rob - 102 points (well in mate, you shot brilliantly today).

2nd place Si - 96 points

3rd place Nigel - 95 points

4th place Gary - 94 points

5th place Aaron - 87 points.

Phil Jones 102 points before the 4 points were deducted for using a pcp in the springer round (98 points total). He wasn't in the comp.

Well done to all :yes: .

Under the circumstances of the hard course with the left to right wind and all the obstacles you all did yourselves very proud :yes: .

Lets do it again some other time.

Ill open a new thread on here once the footage is uploaded to YT.

Si.

Nowt wrong with an ultra mate will hold its own in any shoot :thumbs:

• Like 2

Agreed Aaron mate.

I remember you saying you would not get rid of your Ultra either.

You said your going to train your boy on it. Great rifle to do it with too. Light and pointable.

Ive edited the footage in a way to try and bring out the potential of the little super gun.

Si.

These are seriously good scores. Well done everyone! Rob is a fine shot I know from when I was at the last Old Downs meet. Gonna have to look to our Laurels for the next time I'm there with my HW97K then!

Simon the Pianoman