Couple Of Pics Of My Small Hobs

• 4 years later...

Can't see them doing that well on some of the big fell rabbits we come across, doubt they would manage a full days hard work, I like big strong hobs and Jill's. It's just another fad, micro, angora, ect £££££ that's all, they won't see the test of time, if it's not WHITE it's not right IMO

I like a small hob, the big ones are just to powerful and rabbits can't get away. I have bred a smaller line for years and the hobs are normally the size of very big strone Jill's but seem to work all day tirelessly whereas I find the Jill's can tire. I have a big hob and have seen him literally dragging healthy, strong, adult rabbits out of the holes! Good when he drags them out but he does kill a lot under ground. Atb with your hobs Neil.

I've got a class small dark silver Hob, he is small and stocky same size as an eu Jill. Just to add my friend had a small albino Jill years ago and a rabbit knacked it and hammered it's back the ferret was culled because it couldn't move anymore.

post-106125-0-61829000-1503429578_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hawk17