• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

some people saw him for what he was a long while ago others its taken a bit longer --I`d been getting a slagging from him on the site I`ve never been a member my mate who I`ve known for 40 year joined the site and went to my defence he lasted one whole post.. :yes: been in the game a long time and I know a lot of people who have and no one had ever heard of him till the first book came out ----------he`s got one big fan -one arse licker ---------------------himself. he`s bitten the hand that feeds him more than once..

. DUCKS AND FART SPRINGS TO MIND STIGO LOL

May have to have a look at his site, I spoke to a mate of mine the other day and said he was chatting to him at a game fair not to long back and now my mate thinks the sun shines out of his ass because he was shown a couple of his knocked up terriers. Maybe I should recommend him to have a look at this site to see what everyone else thinks of him ?

Give some lads enough time they seem to dig a big hole for them selfs.greed is an awful thing in the terrier world.

Well then 'ol Johnny must have some feckin serious terriers, 'coz' that boy can dig himself a feckin big hole..!!! :laugh:

Guest thebigdog

i havent bought a digging book yet, i thaught about buying "the terriers an terrier men of ireland", ill put it on the back burner and hold on to my few bob for now. :whistling:

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man :thumbs:

• Like 11