Dont i look a dick lol, didnt have a clue what that meant

It's multiplex or birch plywood, I've never heard it called crossply either.
If thats what you call it.....

He must be wrong then..... :whistling:

BPR, be a good little boy and run along. I'm sure there's plenty of people you can teach to suck eggs with your 8 months of experience. Unfortunately I ain't one of them.

BPR, be a good little boy and run along. I'm sure there's plenty of people you can teach to suck eggs with your 8 months of experience. Unfortunately I ain't one of them.

Will do wanky.... :laugh:

Prat.

Prat.

Listen, I've chosen to ignore you. You feel the need to jump on most of my posts and make a childish comment. I ain't got the time to be dealing with idiots. If you like I'll dig out your post from December, where you stated that you've never had anything to do with catapults and were going to make your first one. You've set yourself up as some sort of expert, with limited knowledge and only a few months of experience. If you can't shoot a catty well then you can't make subtle changes to frames to make them shoot better.

Leave me alone and stop with the stupid, ill informed and incorrect posts. I've got no interest in you or your facts without substance. You're f***ing up a lot of other people's posts and ruining threads. If you want to have a pop at me, start your own post, digging me out and I'll come on there and tear you apart.

Prat.

Listen, I've chosen to ignore you. You feel the need to jump on most of my posts and make a childish comment. I ain't got the time to be dealing with idiots. If you like I'll dig out your post from December, where you stated that you've never had anything to do with catapults and were going to make your first one. You've set yourself up as some sort of expert, with limited knowledge and only a few months of experience. If you can't shoot a catty well then you can't make subtle changes to frames to make them shoot better.

Leave me alone and stop with the stupid, ill informed and incorrect posts. I've got no interest in you or your facts without substance. You're f*****g up a lot of other people's posts and ruining threads. If you want to have a pop at me, start your own post, digging me out and I'll come on there and tear you apart.

What talking about you fcuking pirate....

Remember claiming you was going to set up some sort of "vendetta" ....against me...on all of my posts.... must have got bored pretty quick eh?....

Your another fooking roaster....

Place is full of them......

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

Prat.

Leave me alone and stop with the stupid, ill informed and incorrect posts. I've got no interest in you or your facts without substance. You're f*****g up a lot of other people's posts and ruining threads. If you want to have a pop at me, start your own post, digging me out and I'll come on there and tear you apart.

In a metaphorical sense I take it..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not sure BPR has ever tried to set himself up as or claimed to be some sort of catapult expert... :hmm:

Tell you what he did do though - he gifted my lad a nice wee catty which he's had loads of fun with...and in my book that was a nice gesture and good enough for me....

'Tear' him apart..... :laugh:

Behave yourself....... :D

• Like 2

Wind your necks in and read back. BPR is giving out advice about hunting set ups and other than one squirrel that he claims to have killed he has no experience and his advice is therefore questionable.

I said that I'd pull up all of his posts where he gives out bullshit advice. And as for the "tear him apart" comment, it was made in reference to him posting a thread and having a pop at me. It was metaphoric. I'm sure his inexperience and bullshit would quickly become apparent.

I've asked him to stop hijacking other people's threads and stop the childish comments but he's that much of a prick, he continues to do it and doesn't start his own thread or take or to PM.

Looks like its a crossply mafia lover ... always cause trouble them lot :boogy::boogy::boogy::bye::whistling:

All plywood is laid in a "crossply" configuration. I didn't think I'd mention it before but as you've brought it up again and are using your own, invented term for it, I thought I'd put you straight.

I make and shoot naturals, not board cuts. But there's nothing wrong with them, in fact most of the current interest in catapults owes a lot to the Multiplex makers.

Wind your necks in and read back. BPR is giving out advice about hunting set ups and other than one squirrel that he claims to have killed he has no experience and his advice is therefore questionable.

I said that I'd pull up all of his posts where he gives out bullshit advice. And as for the "tear him apart" comment, it was made in reference to him posting a thread and having a pop at me. It was metaphoric. I'm sure his inexperience and bullshit would quickly become apparent.

I've asked him to stop hijacking other people's threads and stop the childish comments but he's that much of a prick, he continues to do it and doesn't start his own thread or take or to PM.

AHH WELL.....

:laugh: ....

Another friend....

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 1

Looks like its a crossply mafia lover ... always cause trouble them lot :boogy::boogy::boogy::bye::whistling:

All plywood is laid in a "crossply" configuration. I didn't think I'd mention it before but as you've brought it up again and are using your own, invented term for it, I thought I'd put you straight.

I make and shoot naturals, not board cuts. But there's nothing wrong with them, in fact most of the current interest in catapults owes a lot to the Multiplex makers.

Who said I was talking about you .... :hmm::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Fair enough! Lol!!!!!!

Fair enough! Lol!!!!!!

You jumped in with both feet then ... Also Just try Google search for Cross ply wood :whistling: You will see I didn't dream it up ... Now stop making me talk about crossply its horrid :bad::bad:

BPR also gifted me a nice catty too , and I've always found his advice to be sound and workable.

I only ever take people as I find - on that basis, I'm happy to count him among my friends, as I'm sure many others are here. :thumbs:

Yeah I too have traded with pocket blue rocket eerrrm lee thingymibob He is a protector of our freedom ... I've just been right bizzy for a while :icon_redface::angel: