Hoo Flaming Ray!!!!

Well done to the man that eventually had the balls to go to the door...and to get him lifted into the bargain. Hopefully everyone that's been scammed comes forward so the the law can see the full extent of his bullshit. What about scumbag no. 2...his brother? Surely he'll be next for the porridge???

• Like 1

There you go! The police are onto him with someone who's had the balls to hunt him out at last. Can we get back to being an airgun forum now, instead of Crimestoppers?

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 1

Hi Mike.

Well done mate.............your efforts may not be appreciated by everyone, but I think most would rather pat you on the back, than bitch about you.

I said much the same as this in another thread, but it appears to have been deleted.

You have helped a lot on the forums keeping a watchful eye on the antics of the Grahams, and I am sure a lot of people are grateful to you.

No harm in giving credit where it is due, and for those who find this thread tiresome, don't enter in to it, as it will only upset you ;)

Good Job MOLEY :thumbs:

• Like 2