Was the daily limit on likes? I know it's on a rolling 24 hour but some days I seem to run out after about 5 minutes! I don't know what the limit is but it's definitely too low if you ask me!

And why can't you like mods posts? I don't understand why that's taken away as soon as someone becomes a mod.

Was the daily limit on likes? I know it's on a rolling 24 hour but some days I seem to run out after about 5 minutes! I don't know what the limit is but it's definitely too low if you ask me!

And why can't you like mods posts? I don't understand why that's taken away as soon as someone becomes a mod.

because no fooker likes us :cray::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

because no fooker likes us :cray::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

don't be daft Paulus

......I quite like Simo and Malt! :D

• Like 2

Must admit some of the posts the mods make are well worth a thumbs up...

Not you tho Paulas :laugh::laugh:

Rob you will just have to post your appreciation in the thread :laugh::laugh:

that's the thing though, if a mod posts something good you end up with 10 posts after it with people saying they like what has been said, it's daft!

that's the thing though, if a mod posts something good you end up with 10 posts after it with people saying they like what has been said, it's daft!

so is shoving cream doughnuts up your chuff but giro just can not get enough of it :laugh::laugh:

so is shoving cream doughnuts up your chuff but giro just can not get enough of it :laugh::laugh:

:D:D:D :D :D:D very funny Paulus ------------------------- I like that :D:D:D:D:D:D

I've not been on here much ( honestly lol ), I gave a couple of likes this morning then ran oot, come back on the now and gave a couple of likes then ran oot again wtf, been like this for a few days now and I like my likes so I'm no happy :cray::D

I've not been on here much ( honestly lol ), I gave a couple of likes this morning then ran oot, come back on the now and gave a couple of likes then ran oot again wtf, been like this for a few days now and I like my likes so I'm no happy :cray::D

Members should be able to have 25 likes per day... you must like a lot :)

Members should be able to have 25 likes per day... you must like a lot :)

yes i do mate because I have nothing to say :D seriously though from a personal point of view when I'm on the photography section or the current thread about rabbiting dogs and added to that shite jokes etc etc its very easy to use up your likes, I need more lol

• Like 2

And definitely not your photos paulus...... :laugh:

And definitely not your photos paulus...... :laugh:

Why dont the mods post about there days out ?. and no fuzzy photos :tongue2::laugh::laugh: