New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

Just to let you guys know that I received the rifle from vizlauk and he is a great guy and very trust worthy as my dealings with him were spot on!

Top marks again - had me worried when I seen that my name had been mentioned in this thread ! lol

Sean

• Like 1

Some mite say im bi-est as sean is like a brother to me and my shooting partner for life but he is one of the most trust worthy lads iv ever met and will help eny one if he can and if he can not he will find some one that will for you he is a top lad and friends like him are far and few between :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: atvbmac

sean and bigmac are bothe top fellahs to deal with ive met them bothe and are good honest people who will go out there way to help any one out,sean fitted a spring to a gun for me and tweaked it up for me for free you dont get better then that,happy shooting chaps

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Over the last couple of weeks, there have been numerous attempted scams of this forum.

aalover, trying to sale a ginb stock, once a buyer mentions face to face, the item is suddenly sold, typical MO of family of scammers who are well known

sammy_78 trying to sell/swap a l/h s400. one minute brand new, the next 2003, bought it without realising it was l/h, a silly mistake anyone could make. sold it, but then advertized in gunstar..

Please beware..

I BEEN SCAMMED and RIPPED OFF BY A MEMBER IN THIS FORM CRAZYDOG09 sold me her HW80 Rifle on last April after money send and cheque cleared NO RIFLE SEND AND NO COMMUNICATION WHAT SO EVER???until this moment ,,.....beware this is was a daylight robbery......avoid ....but there is a justice in heaven every penny you took it from me without right will come out from your health, your wealth and your family....justice will be served :censored:

• 1 month later...

Just as a side note, I got scammed by (I think) 'graham' when I tried to buy a s400 and a hw100. I paid half as a gift, and thought there was no way I was going to get it back, but luckily my fathers PayPal was linked to his credit card, and the credit card company was able to refund it no problems!

So mainly, obviously don't send it as a gift unless you know them, but just in case use a credit card to send the payment through PayPal because if PayPal don't refund it then the credit card company will!

• Like 1

Just buy face to face, its not difficult.If its to far to travel then wait for another gun to come along.If you do buy a gun through PayPal here are some words to look up while you wait for it to arrive................

Gullible,

Foolish.

Retarded, Truth...................Hurts.

Just buy face to face, its not difficult.If its to far to travel then wait for another gun to come along.If you do buy a gun through PayPal here are some words to look up while you wait for it to arrive................

Gullible,

Foolish.

Retarded, Truth...................Hurts.

:thumbs: