New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

Simon as you are well aware the punishment does not always fit the crime (to quote Gilbert and Sullivan).

Sometimes in order to get a sentence of a more appropriate length, crimes may be left being investigated, so that when our dishonourable robbing hoodlum is released back into society the first thing to greet them is a member of the constabulary telling them about face and get back in! Same with the lack of recompense in the sentence. If no judgement of compensation is made all 8 victims can go to small claims court and get their money back as he has admitted the crime that cost them money. This way he can be left with barely a receptacle to urinate in and prolong the agony!

Now the additional cases being investigated (Dave73's and Smileys to name two), will be waiting for him when he sets foot outside after being a good boy for 3 months. Imagine the despair as more of your misdeeds come back and savage what remains of your posterior after 3 months with Bubba in the showers! It might just reinforce a few points to him!

Im afraid this may not be exactly true.If he is tried at a magistrates the longest sentence they can give out is 6 months.Even if he admits to all charges,he can get them all done in one go at the magistrates get 6 months and be out in 3 months.unless the magistrates find it too serious and refer him to crown court.He can also ask for other offences to be taken into consideration,whereby he can get it all out into the open and clear the decks.He will get sentenced for those offences but will get a % off the sentence for admitting them.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

There is also an unexpected benefit to the sentence he has received.

Read this!

http://www.hampshire.police.uk/internet/advice-and-information/general/air-weapons

For those whose browsers will not follow links this bit will cheer us up!

It is illegal to possess or use an air weapon or ammunition if you have been sentenced to three months or more in custody. If the sentence was up to three years, you are banned from using any air weapon or other firearm for five years from the date you were released. If the sentence was more than three years you are banned for life. SENTENCE: Up to three years in prison or a fine of up to £5,000, or both