New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

I hope he gets put away :thumbs:

and then he will loose his house! if he has a mortgage? " WHICH I DOUBT" if he looses his freedom for a while,then that will save some air gunners some money :thumbs:

if he doesn't then he will have to pay it back,but it will probably be a fiver a week :censored:

it's al right for people to say go sort him out,but we all know what will happen.it will only end up in court and the Graham getting criminal compensation.

i have has his address for ages,and am more than capable of talking to him! but i don't fancy any more lost freedom,as i value my family to much & my air gunning.

so lets hope he dose get some time,and his crime gets about the prison and there happens to be a passionate air gunner in there "for what ever reason" when he goes to slop out,he gets sloped out :thumbs:

there's wishful thinking for you :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

Mike.

Until you actually do something tangibly good with the "Evidence" you've apparently gathered, it is all pointless. And you don't. You just keep on posting one more bloody "Ahaah! Gotcha!!" post about them but nothing else.

Get in touch with PC John Davies at Tewksbury Police who is currently investigating the Graham clan activities with what you know. Have the balls to be an upstanding citizen and do the right thing and report what you know. Or kindly stop living in fantasy land wasting forum space with pointless threads that go no-where to bringing this ghastly chav and his brother to book.

Either shit or get off the pot Mike.

Frankly I don't think you have really have either the guts or the will to do anything but fanny about the forums all day and night checking up on what they are doing. All that says to me is the Devil making work for idle hands. Nothing else.

I don't give a f**k how this worm scams people. Why are you surprised if a donkey kicks you? If people are stupid enough to hand over cash or goods to scum like this, unchecked over the internet, then more fool you!

If you care to check out airgun bbs there is a lad there with some guts, has gone and confronted the b@stard face-to-face. Graham even called the police who arrived to ask "Who's he been scamming this time?

Seems he's well under their observations anyway. :thumbs:

He'll go down in the end. His sort never run free for long anyway. Why don't you help put him away a bit faster? :thumbs:

some of these people are members on this forum,me for one !!

• Like 3

Davy the world is full of c**ts trying to outdo us all. Me? I would have had his arse into court double quick. If he goes down, he goes down. Simple. I promise you mate, my lawyer will be a darn sight better than his.

Looks like he's finally got his come-uppance now so it's all over for him now anyway. Sorry if you got burned by him mate but I remember you sticking up for him some time ago.

That's how life can be with people sometimes. You think you know someone by your own standards of decency. But, heyho, they reward you by scamming your arse!

That's why I'm careful who I deal with and have a big stick in reserve when or if it all goes wrong. ;)

Edited by pianoman

Mike.

Until you actually do something tangibly good with the "Evidence" you've apparently gathered, it is all pointless. And you don't. You just keep on posting one more bloody "Ahaah! Gotcha!!" post about them but nothing else.

Get in touch with PC John Davies at Tewksbury Police who is currently investigating the Graham clan activities with what you know. Have the balls to be an upstanding citizen and do the right thing and report what you know. Or kindly stop living in fantasy land wasting forum space with pointless threads that go no-where to bringing this ghastly chav and his brother to book.

Either shit or get off the pot Mike.

Frankly I don't think you have really have either the guts or the will to do anything but fanny about the forums all day and night checking up on what they are doing. All that says to me is the Devil making work for idle hands. Nothing else.

I don't give a f**k how this worm scams people. Why are you surprised if a donkey kicks you? If people are stupid enough to hand over cash or goods to scum like this, unchecked over the internet, then more fool you!

If you care to check out airgun bbs there is a lad there with some guts, has gone and confronted the b@stard face-to-face. Graham even called the police who arrived to ask "Who's he been scamming this time?

Seems he's well under their observations anyway. :thumbs:

He'll go down in the end. His sort never run free for long anyway. Why don't you help put him away a bit faster? :thumbs:

Simon, keeping the log of names, adverts, accounts, addresses all helped I have made all information I have available to the police! Now please get off the pot as some people are being interrupted taking damned great dumps!

• Like 1

WELL DONE MOLEY !!

You have done more than most on this, or any other forum to keep an eye on the Grahams and their activities.

You have helped to prevent others getting caught out by them, by your sheer persistence and commitment to try and help others.

Also you alerted other forums with your idle hands on the key board, bringing even more eyes to bear on the problem to lend more help.

Some obviously think your efforts were a waste of forum space, but still feel the need to chirp up and kick you in the balls...........nice :no:....should be ashamed of themselves.

All credit to you Mike, I'm sure there are more that want to thank you, rather than bitch about you!!

ATVB.

Bill.

• Like 4

WELL DONE MOLEY !!

You have done more than most on this, or any other forum to keep an eye on the Grahams and their activities.

You have helped to prevent others getting caught out by them, by your sheer persistence and commitment to try and help others.

Also you alerted other forums with your idle hands on the key board, bringing even more eyes to bear on the problem to lend more help.

Some obviously think your efforts were a waste of forum space, but still feel the need to chirp up and kick you in the balls...........nice :no:....should be ashamed of themselves.

All credit to you Mike, I'm sure there are more that want to thank you, rather than bitch about you!!

ATVB.

Bill.

Nicely put Bill :thumbs: I've run out of likes .

Simon if you don't want to read about it don't click on it FFS , simples :thumbs: . I'm trying to be polite here ..

Just had a thought.

If i joined a forum (about guns) and then went onto the forum's sale section and bought a gun, but got burnt. If admin knew that the seller was dishonest and had burnt people before over deals, would the admin be liable if they had not done anything about the rouge member?.

WELL DONE MOLEY !!

ATVB.

Bill.

Nicely put Bill :thumbs: I've run out of likes .

Simon if you don't want to read about it don't click on it FFS , simples :thumbs: . I'm trying to be polite here ..

I woudn't have normally Phil, but THREE threads of this Graham scum is hard to ignore. Still, if all credit is due to anyone, mine goes to this Dave from Airgun BBS who had actually had the neck to go front it out with Steve Graham and got him arrested.

Hopefully he will get a spell inside long enough to be forgotten about and we can all get back to shooting and reading and writing related posts to that subject.

Just being polite here.

Simon

You can put all the posts you want on a forum like this and im no convinced it does any good theres alway going to be folk not reading these posts or thinking it could never happen to me , or what a deal . but if i did get burned i would be straight in the car as often said theres plenty dark nights

• Like 1

i put the post up about them on fly fishing forums & admin binned it :censored:

Perhaps the admin of that site think that they either have too much money to worry about it, or if they do get stung they will have their "man servent" go and sort them out and "whip them to within an inch of their lives" .