New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

Just had a look at his profile and he was on yesterday..

I've sent him one last message then his name will be on all the forums as a scammer and conman...

Just off to make sure he's not put anything in sales :thumbs:

Cheers, John :bye:

• Like 2

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

Ive met Johnbaz and you couldnt meet a more genuine and honest person!. :D Time to name and shame John,the quicker we weed the bas tards out the better. :nono:

That you Bob??

I tried phoning the feller on thursday and it was an answering service but ho phoned me back and it looks like it was a case of being forgetful!!

He said that he would try to post it after work yesterday...

I'm not sure whether i'll ever get the gun or not so i'll give it another week or so to see if it does turn up..

theres no need to scam people it makes me sick,we work hard to buy our gear

I don't think he's actually scamming me, he appeared on the phone to be a bit vague, almost old in how he spoke but I know he's only 23 and a company director- probably has a lot on his mind :thumbs:

John :bye:

Ive met Johnbaz and you couldnt meet a more genuine and honest person!. :D Time to name and shame John,the quicker we weed the bas tards out the better. :nono:

That you Bob??

I tried phoning the feller on thursday and it was an answering service but ho phoned me back and it looks like it was a case of being forgetful!!

He said that he would try to post it after work yesterday...

I'm not sure whether i'll ever get the gun or not so i'll give it another week or so to see if it does turn up..

theres no need to scam people it makes me sick,we work hard to buy our gear

I don't think he's actually scamming me, he appeared on the phone to be a bit vague, almost old in how he spoke but I know he's only 23 and a company director- probably has a lot on his mind :thumbs:

John :bye:

mate it doesn't matter if he richard bloody branson hes got your moneyt and hes taking the piss, you are to forgiving and trusting my friend get his name outed you sound a descent sort mate and he is taking you for a ride

• Like 1

OK then

He's been on here today and hasn't replied to the numerous PM's, i've texted him countless times and tried phoning him again, it goes to an answering service- it's obvious now that he's just a scammer

His name on here is mynirvana,

He lives at...

Honiton,Devon

I really thought something happened to him, I was actually worried that he may have been in an accident when all along he was just a petty scammer..

I really can't see the sense in losing an otherwise good name for the sake of a measly £40, he must not be bothered about it so neither am I :thumbs:

Avoid any dealings like the plague ;)

Edited by johnbaz
  • Like 1

He's been on again today and still won't make a reply with an explanation..

It's obvious even to me now that he's a scammer but with no previous, I can't imagine why??

I gave him the option of returning my money if he didn't want to post the gun for some reason but the barsteward just won't reoply to PMs texts or phone calls :censored::censored:

I couldn't live with myself if I acted the scamming git :censored:

John...

• 2 weeks later...

They advertised a Mamba scope at a decent price, answered text and telephone calls, I then noticed a change of tact the text messages where from various numbers, when I attempted to phone a charge was endorsed, they were sent from an internet/text cafe, foolishly I proceeded not understanding or anticipating the scam,....NEVER BANK TRANSFER! there no comebacks.

I sorted the post office from where he had sent a pathetic battered scope, none descript, I became tenacious in the pursuit, I got my money back less £20, I'd like to hammer the little pricks, time will be there undoing.