Webley Raider .22 2 Shot For Sale £230

Hi everyone.. its a 2 shot .22 PCP comes with scopes, silencer, filling probe, gun bag + pellets.. excellent condition. Selling due to lack of time to go out with it anymore. No time wasters please.

Email me at Spennylad08@live.co.uk or if local ring (01388) 810800.

thanks.

post-89706-0-41886300-1375535998.png

Your time waster mate you put a gun up for a price then say been offered. 320. what will you offer me, get a life you stated a price you didnt say it was a auction

If what you say is true jjm, and i have no reason to doubt you. But if your title of 2nd on the welcoming committee then as this "time waster" only has the one post and is obviously someone that we don't want or need on this forum, why not tell him too "move along" ?.

This is my old gun

The guy was adamant he was coming back to buy my ns50 nitesite but never showed up (messed up a sale i could of had with someone else)

Kept making silly offers for things even though i clearly stated no offers whatsoever

The gun is also on free adds for £250 but says he will accept £230??

Why someone would offer £320 for a gun advertised at £220-£230 is beyond me!

thats what i thought when i spoke to him on the phone,when he said he had been bid 320 what would i bid i just said best luck to you,hes a chancer not worth the bother

To be fair to spennylad, if i recall correctly i sold the rifle for £220 ish to him a few months back, so hes not trying to make a mint on it (if its for sale at £220-£230)

I think he also bought a brocock egnima from me and said he was coming back for ns50 the next day, not sure what happened there? (phonecall or text would of been appreciated)

In my opinion £320 for one of these is pure lunacy!

There are far far better s/h guns in that sort of price range

i text you to say id take the gun you said you had been offered 320 what was i prepared to pay you ,so dont make me out to be a liar thats your exact words if you hadnt of said that id of took the gun from you.you got caught out end of story